Pepperidge Farm® Natural Whole Grain Bread

Always crafted with 100% Whole Grain flour, Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain breads are delicious, with a good source of fiber... our way of helping you maintain a balanced, healthy lifestyle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Natural Whole Grain Bread!
Its hilarious, all the 4 and 5 star reviews. Just goes to prove some people have no taste. Pepperidge Farm bread, across the board is a poor representation of bread, period. Texture is off putting at best, like eating soft cardboard. Needless to say, we will not be purchasing again. And whats with the double wrapping, you actually think your product is so good that it merits double wrapping? I think not.
Not my favorite brand of whole grain bread. It’s not the worst out there, but it was a little cardboard-y. I’ve switched to Dave’s killer bread which tastes better with a very similar price.
Midland, MI
I buy Pepperidge Farm bread. I can cut it in half and toast it as regular bread. The bread is a little longer than typical bread making it the perfect size for my little picky eaters (when cut in half). The many grain varieties are a plus as well. Excellent bread!
This is one of the best natural breads for really good price. We only eat whole grain breads in my house and each member has their own favorite for these breads. I personally like the oatmeal.
Baltimore, MD
Hearty and very grain-heavy. Can be rough in texture, not exactly good for toast. I reserve this for the times when I want a good hearty turkey sandwich with a thick slice of tomato.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This bread is really great! I love using it for sandwiches, or just a quick bite on the go in the morning. It certainly gives that extra boost of energy you might need!
San Jose, CA
This is a great bread. It has plenty of nutrition and fiber, without giving too much of a "bad cardboard bread" taste you can sometimes get with healthier loaves.
I’m usually not a big bread person, but his stuff is so good. It’s very affordable, and can find anywhere just go to the bread section of the store.
Lansing, IL
Love this bread! The slices are huge and perfect for any sandwich. I love the whole wheat taste and the nutty bits of goodness it has in every bite.
Keyser, WV
This is our families favorite bread. It's so good. And it's so healthy. 1 piece of this wheat bread is only have the carbs of a 1 piece of white

Looking for your answer?