Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Nantucket Crispy Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Pepperidge Farm® Nantucket® Crispy Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Baked with an abundance of rich, dark chocolate chunks, these delicious crispy cookies satisfy your most decadent cookie cravings. For us, baking is more than a job. It's a real passion. Each day, our bakers take the time to make every cookie, pastry, cracker, and loaf of bread the best way they know how - by using carefully selected, quality ingredients.

son recomendables?
Which one is your favorite cookie
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Nantucket® Crispy Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies!
Susan K.
Orlando, FL
Pepperidge Farm® Nantucket® Crispy Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ladies, if you’re definitely looking for some thing that’ll curb your cravings, this one cookie out of this bag didn’t amazing job. I was supposed to Have a visit from mother nature today, and when I tell you that all the chocolate packed into this one little Cookie had me wondering where the dough even was. It was so filling and delicious. Definitely takes care of those cravings, enjoy!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Pepperidge Farm® Nantucket® Crispy Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies uploaded by Rosie N.
Oh, this was so satisfying to snack on. I love chocolate chip but what I love about this was it's with dark chocolate. This bag is the not the soft-baked, it's harder like I can hear the crunch when I take a bite out of it. The crumbs do fall but I expected it to. And as a whole cookie, it's crunchy, chocolate goodness! This bag usually goes for $2.89 for 8 medium palm-sized cookies. Overall, love it and probably at some point circle back around to this bag of cookies when I test a few of the newer ones I haven't tried ours yet.
Jaquelin M.
Silver Spring, MD
I like pepperidge farm cookies because they are soft but I'm not into dark chocolate, it takes away enjoying the softness of the cookie for me.
Lisa C.
Lagrangeville, NY
Perfect on the go snack .. My babies love them!!!! They fit perfectly in their little hands👍💖💜💚
Debra R.
Rancho Mirage
Love love love these cookies. Awesome flavor and texture. Great with a big glass of cold milk. I have to be careful I could eat the whole package!!
Brian P.
Ridgefield, CT
Addictive is what they are. You just cannot eat only one. Chocolate chunks and cookie texture are hard to resist.
Roswer S.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)
Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Cookies are my return from the grocery store cookies. When buying groceries I get hunger so I like to grab a bag for the trip home. They're so easy to handle in a car and love how you can close them. However, the taste is the main reason I get them. The Dark Chocolate Chunk is great!
Mariah O.
Yummy cookies but kind of expensive. Rather have chips ahoy chewy cookies, cheaper and taste better.
Maria L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cookies are my favorites , the taste is so good ;) For me This cookies are for special times , now I want some cookies☕️;)
Emmanuel H.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies are the closest you will get to homemade cookies! They’re perfectly soft and do not taste like they’re store bought. 5 seconds in the microwave and they taste like they were just baked! Definitely recommend!