Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Montauk Soft Baked Milk Chocolate Cookies, 86 oz Bag

Pepperidge Farm® Montauk® Soft Baked Milk Chocolate Cookies, 8.6 oz. Bag

If you're going to have a cookie, have a cookie. And not just any cookie...we're talking about a Montauk milk chocolate cookie.. Our Montauk cookies are filled with chunks of rich and creamy milk chocolate, and are the kind of cookie that's more than just a treat, it's an experience!

do these come gluten free?
Tried the Mint Chocolate Chip cookies, never these though. Do they taste good?
I have never seen these where can i find them
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Montauk® Soft Baked Milk Chocolate Cookies, 8.6 oz. Bag!
Product Highlights
I am a VERY big fan of chocolate chip cookies and Milano's Chocolate chunks are awesome!in reviews
I could probably eat the whole bag in a day lol however I gave 4 stars due to the price.in reviews
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,345 reviews
Pepperidge Farm® Montauk® Soft Baked Milk Chocolate Cookies, 8.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These milk chocolate cookies are soooo soft. They taste so fresh that they melt in your mouth. The cookies have a nice amount of chips as well. I paired these with almond milk.
Reggie B.
Atlanta, GA
Pepperidge Farm® Montauk® Soft Baked Milk Chocolate Cookies, 8.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Reggie B.
Purchased at: Target
Not a big fan of sweets, but these cookies are soo freaking awesome! Every time they’re on sale I scoop them up! Not too hard and not too soft, JUST RIGHT!Pepperidge Farm® Montauk® Soft Baked Milk Chocolate Cookies, 8.6 oz. Bag
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Pepperidge Farm® Montauk® Soft Baked Milk Chocolate Cookies, 8.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Rosie N.
During the lockdown, I've been snacking, a lot! So I try to narrow down to one selection per shopping trip and this was our recent pick. This package comes with 8 super soft chocolate chunk cookies. The cookie tastes buttery and the chocolate is ultra-rich, it's delightful! The cookie is a medium size, normally I would eat half and I would give the other half to my boyfriend just so we’re still managing out sugar intake. For $2.98 it is one of the best deals for these cookies! Overall, I enjoy these and will probably buy them at some point again.
Hina B.
Palatine, IL
These are so good. They melt in your mouth. The gooey chocolate is the best!
These are so good. They melt in your mouth. The gooey chocolate is the best!
Leslie N.
Springfield, MA
I love how soft they are!!! perfectly soft. However the flavor is so weird to me. I would never considering buying these again.
Carolina V.
Weston, FL
Great soft cookie that has an original taste. It is usually a hit or a miss for people but for me it is a hit!
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite cookies to grab when out shopping. They have a great cookie texture and the taste is really good! Can’t go wrong with Pepperidge Farm!
Cassandra A.
Lancaster, CA
One of my favorite cookies so bomb great flavor and they have a cookie for everyone liking so good so hard pick just one
Adelle C.
Jersey City, NJ
A pretty good soft baked cookie, although these are usually better cookie competitors at my local store. The milk chocolate is yummy, but they don’t taste as fancy as they are packaged.
Marryam Q.
Hicksville, NY
Amazingly delicious! It literally melts in your mouth. Best if paired with tall cold glass of milk.