BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Nonfat Milk, Chocolate, Milkfat, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract),
Fructose, Butter, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Eggs, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavor, Cream Of Tartar, Ammonium Bicarbonate. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Eggs.

Pepperidge Farm® Montauk Milk Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Crispy Cookies
  • "Very good nice and soft chocolate chip cookies but still not as good as my own homemade chocolate chip cookies." in 2 reviews
  • "but the big chunks of chocolate are great." in 1 review
  • "Can not go wrong with just about any version or flavor of these cookies!" in 1 review
  • "Just eat with a nice cold glass of milk and your set." in 1 review
  • "Such a perfect amount of chocolate chips... Pepperidge farm cookies are delicious!" in 1 review
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
These montauk chocolate chunk cookies are so soft and chewy! They taste amazing and are pretty decently sized. I buy these at the grocery store and have to open the bag as soon as i get to my car. The chocolate chunks are huge which is my favorite part. These are a great chocolate chip option!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Angelica I.
Alexandria, VA
These cookies are amazing they taste like my grandma made them feels like home I love them!! I believe they’re a bit pricier but you’re paying for the extra love that goes into these cookies
Missy S.
Yummy, yummy, yummy! Amazing cookies that even the bag can make your mouth water. It's slightly a bit more expensive than your typical cookies but it's good. The bag doesn't contain too much so it can be good for probably a days or so depending on how much you eat then. I like to enjoy two with a morning coffee.
Tristana S.
Arnold , MD
These literally taste like they came fresh out of the oven. There are two cons with these cookies. One, only like 8 cookies come in the pack and two they are very high in sugars.
Alana S.
Cranston , RI
I’m obsessed with these soft baked cookies, they are so good and they are packaged so nicely you don’t get broken cookies at all. Plus I love soft baked cookies more than the hard ones
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of cookies and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Emely T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great taste! Perfect for snacking alone or with milk! I have found this in grocery stores and target. The chocolate is very creamy. The cookie has great flavor. I would recommend this product and I would also repurchase.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Pretty good cookies. I like them best with ice cream. I use them when making ice cream sandwiches. They r not too sweet, crumbly and filled with chunky chocolate squares. And they hold up very well to ice cream and milk. I would recommend them. Though they can be pricey. I tend to buy them on sale. Or from Big Lots or Grocery Outlet.
Becky Y.
Ellington
This is my husbands favorite cookie of choice. He will not share when they are in his possession. The chocolate is perfect for a sweet tooth snack. We love using this brand as an ingredient for smores in place of graham crackers. As for the price, they are reasonable. You can always find coupons to help when you want to splurge.