BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Cr??????????????????????????????????????????????????????me filled.
Pirouette?????????????????? rolled wafers.
Mint chocolate.

Angelique P.
Bellmead, Tx
These are perfect stirring a nice cup of hot chocolate or coffee or eating them alone. Nice crispy but soft water on the outside and wonderful chocolate mint on the inside. Plus I really like the reuseable time can. I use them for a lot of my diy projects. Pepperidge Farm® Mint Chocolate Creme Filled Pirouette Rolled Wafers
Mikayla W.
I absolutely love Pirouettes. They are the perfect snack to have with hot chocolate , dessert, or just a snack to curb those sugar cravings. The wafers are delicious and the center is so creamy. they may be a bit pricey but they are definitely delicious enough to splurge on.
Emma G.
I love Pepperidge farm mint chocolate cream filled Piroutte rolled.they are so good. once you start eating them you can not stop. I will never forget the first time i had these. I almost ate the hole container. I highly recommend for people to try this.
Maiya M.
This is my favorite cookie from Pepperidge Farm. If I never get another cookie from, I would be ok with my Pirouettes. The flavors are developed nicely. The wafer is crisp and crunchy. The filling is sweet and creamy. Just the right amount of everything in one little rolled cookie. I enjoy this with mint chip ice cream, or any ice cream. I just like ice cream, especially with Pirouettes.
Kelcie H.
Santaquin , UT
I love anything chocolate and mint so these are a favorite for sure. They can be pretty expensive though, so definitely a splurge for a special occasion. These are the treats I hide from the kids so I don't have to share :)
Sameen L.
I have only tried the traditional ones. And i know they are very tasty. I usually like a hint of mint in my chocolate so this will probably e just as good. These straws are fun, especially for kids and dessert.
DiAnna M.
Billerica, Ma
These are a favorite of mine but the hazelnut is the all time best!!! Just the right amount of sweet to be satisfied!!!!!!! I'm not a big sweets fan but this is my weakness
Enzie S.
Pepperidge Farm Mint Chocolate Creme Filled Pirouette Rolled Wafers tastes great and I like to add them when I serve ice cream. The crunchy wafers are a nice balance to the smoothness of the ice cream.
Constance M.
Dyersburg, TN
Very delicious and a perfect quick treat if you are in a hurry and heading out the door. If you have never had any, these are the ones to put on your to try list. My kids even love them!!!
Kady H.
Aledo, IL
These are delicious and simple, easy to snack on! Watch the calories or you'll eat more than you intended to! But they are light and just the right amount of sweetness!