Food & SnacksBakeryBagelsPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Mini Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, 17 oz Bag, 12-pack

Pepperidge Farm® Mini Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, 17 oz. Bag, 12-pack

Carefully prepared by our expert bakers, Pepperidge Farm Mini Bagels are just the right blend of wholesome and delicious. The secret is in the way they're made. We use only the finest quality ingredients and then we boil and bake them to perfection, so they're soft and chewy on the inside, with a golden crust on the outside. Pre-sliced for your convenience, you can enjoy them toasted or right out of the bag; top them with your favorite spread, or add a tasty filling for the perfect sandwich. Pepperidge Farm Mini Bagels are perfect any time of the day!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Mini Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, 17 oz. Bag, 12-pack!
Product Highlights
They taste great and perfect size especially for kids.in reviews
Sylvia C.
I love this entire brand. This one in particular is my favorite. Love it toasted with butter cream cheese or peanut butter at breakfast.
alisha R.
Tampa, FL
My little one really enjoys these! They are the perfect size & taste great! Toasted or not either way is perfect!
Sheareliz M.
Have tried them and they are really good. Great for a snack or a quick breakfast!
Angela K.
Mc Caysville, GA
My teenage daughter has a small appetite so these mini bagels are perfect size for her. I think it is only snack size for me but she likes them plain (not toasted) with some cream cheese and she's ready for the day. They are also good as a grab and go naturally when running late.
Pearl K.
W Springfield, MA
Super yummy and tasty and it’s perfect for breakfast. I like to have bagels with cream cheese, plain cream cheese to be more specific!
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
I love me a cinnamon and raisin bagel (or a few) covered in cinnamon honey butter. Regular butter is okay to but you night was well go all the way out.
Jeinid V.
SPRING HILL, FL
im glad they make mini bagels.. sometimes for the kids the regular one becomes a waste of food. but these are just the right size
Amber O.
These are so yummy. And the serving size is perfect to satisfy your hunger but not make you full.
luisa S.
Bronx, NY
I love everything about this mini bagels, they go great with everything, specially with blueberry cream cheese, Yumm
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
I love the little mini bagels and I really like the cinnamon and raisin ones. The minis are a perfect size.

Looking for your answer?