GroceryBakeryPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Mini Brown Sugar Cinnamon Bagels, 17 oz Bag, 12-pack

Pepperidge Farm® Mini Brown Sugar Cinnamon Bagels, 17 oz. Bag, 12-pack

Carefully prepared by our expert bakers, Pepperidge Farm Mini Bagels are just the right blend of wholesome and delicious. The secret is in the way they're made. We use only the finest quality ingredients and then we boil and bake them to perfection, so they're soft and chewy on the inside, with a golden crust on the outside. Pre-sliced for your convenience, you can enjoy them toasted or right out of the bag; top them with your favorite spread, or add a tasty filling for the perfect sandwich. Pepperidge Farm Mini Bagels are perfect any time of the day!

Do they come in sourdough bread or rolls?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Mini Brown Sugar Cinnamon Bagels, 17 oz. Bag, 12-pack!
Product Highlights
I love to toast mine in my counter-top toaster oven and spread with whipped cream cheese or delicious apple butter.in reviews
Perfect size for a snack and they taste great too.in reviews
Rachel P.
Austin, TX
Pepperidge Farm® Mini Brown Sugar Cinnamon Bagels, 17 oz. Bag, 12-pack uploaded by Rachel P.
I promise I am not trying to give all 5 star reviews lol! But this bread would get 10 stars if it could. I'd like to toast it, throw a little butter on it and then top it with some crema and voila, it is the most amazing breakfast you can ever imagine in your life. In fact, I'm actually running out and need to buy some more. Thanks for the reminder!
Sonia G.
Johnson City , NY
I absoutely love mini bagels. Why? Because it litterally only one slice of a regular bagel. This mean....yes that calorie count is less and you can eat the whole mini bagel and add a spread to boot. Pepperidge farm always makes a good product, iteam last days after expiration date. They come in different type, I've had them in plain, and raisin.
Shaniece L.
Hobbs, NM
I toast mine in a toaster oven and put cinnamon and brown sugar cream cheese on them. BEST SNACK EVER!! These are a MUST in my household!!
Lawden A.
Birmingham, AL
I love these little bagels! Just the right size! Taste even better with a bit of butter if they are fresh out the toaster!
Emily B.
These are SOO good for breakfast! I like to split in half and put them in the toaster! The are so yummy with a smear of cream cheese and eaten warm.
Keita G.
Flushing, NY
I love 🥯, specially brown sugar cinnamon. It is a very simple healthy easy to go breakfast for me with a milk tea or ☕️. Pepperidge Farm® Mini Brown Sugar Cinnamon Bagels, 17 oz. Bag, 12-pack
Erin R.
LosAngeles
These are a fun snack to keep in the pantry when you’re craving something a little sweet that will make you feel fuller.
Lesgie  K.
Reading, PA
My kids love these. I buy them a lot for them actually. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future
Darrian W.
Love love love these bagels! It sounds strange but they are great with peanut butter! A sprinkle of cinnamon goes well, especially if you toast them. One of my daughter's favorite ways to eat them is with cream cheese, flavored or unflavored, topped with blueberries!
Bre J.
Maysville, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Well I think these are really good and I think they are a nice easy snack especially if you’re on the go. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try. Good value for the affordable price.