BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #12 in Bagels

First boiled, then baked to golden perfection. A truly essential breakfast treat.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Yeast, Brown Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Enriched Wheat Farina (Farina, Niacin,
Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Meal, Cinnamon, Salt, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Caramel Color, Dextrose, Monoglycerides, Cellulose, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Soybean Oil, Wheat Starch, Malted Barley Flour, Sesame Seeds. Contains: Wheat, Sesame.

• Do they come in sourdough bread or rolls?3 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Mini Bagels Brown Sugar Cinnamon
  • "I love to toast mine in my counter-top toaster oven and spread with whipped cream cheese or delicious apple butter." in 4 reviews
  • "Perfect size for a snack and they taste great too." in 1 review
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
When I am in a rush in the morning this is my go to. I love the flavor of these and when you add cream cheese on top , that is heaven on a bagel. I always get these at Kroger. I have tried other brands with the same flavor and they do not compare to these ones
Brittany L.
Cleveland, OH
I am obsessed with bagels. Seriously obsessed. I can eat these bagels everyday of the week for breakfast or a snack. I love how filling they are and I don't feel so bad for how many carbs I just ate compared to the bigger bagels. Plus the price isn't bad for how many mini bagels you get in the bag.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
I am obsessed with these. These were so delicious that you could out so many different things on them or have them for lunch or breakfast! Definitely a must try!
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
These mini bagels are so delicious! I love cinnamon flavor but don't like raisins so I was very happy to see these at the grocery store. My one year old daughter also likes them with a little cream cheese, they are the perfect thing for her when she is teething!
Sonia G.
Johnson City , NY
I absoutely love mini bagels. Why? Because it litterally only one slice of a regular bagel. This mean....yes that calorie count is less and you can eat the whole mini bagel and add a spread to boot. Pepperidge farm always makes a good product, iteam last days after expiration date. They come in different type, I've had them in plain, and raisin.
Elizabeth D.
Horizon City, TX
I just like to say I love these! they're great with a busy morning to a relaxing morning. I'm not a big breakfast person, so these are great with cream cheese/jam with some tea. I love how hardy & soft they are and can still be so sweet. I really recommend these for anyone who just wants a small little snack or even a light breakfast.
Cynthia S.
Dighton, MA
My family are die-hard bagel lovers. But we especially love these mini brown sugar cinnamon flavored bagels by Pepperidge Farm. They are tasty on their own or topped with cream cheese. But my favorite use for these guys is a French toast bagel bread pudding - it's to die for!
Mikayla B.
Canton, OH
These bagels taste like heaven. It's so hard to find foods that if they have cinnamon in them, they also must contain raisins. I hate raisins with a passion. The bagels are also bite-size, perfect for on the go instead of carrying one huge bagel.
Elizabeth C.
Obsessed with these mini bagels. It talks away the guilt of eating a big one. The flavor of cinnamon is in perfect balance with the bagel taste. They are grea snacks for my daughters.
Heather R.
Apache Jct, AZ
These little bagels are such a yummy treat. I love to toast mine in my counter-top toaster oven and spread with whipped cream cheese or delicious apple butter. They're the perfect size for snacking and I love that they're pre-sliced.
Ashley D.
Do they come in sourdough bread or rolls?