Pepperidge Farm® Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies uploaded by krissia a.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Nonfat Milk, Chocolate, Milkfat, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract),
Fructose, Butter, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Eggs, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavor, Cream Of Tartar, Ammonium Bicarbonate. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Eggs.

Pepperidge Farm® Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies
  • "I am a VERY big fan of chocolate chip cookies and Milano's Chocolate chunks are awesome!" in 1 review
  • "I could probably eat the whole bag in a day lol however I gave 4 stars due to the price." in 1 review
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
These montauk chocolate chunk cookies are one of my favorite chocolate chip cookie options. They have huge chunks of chocolate and are super sweet. These cookies are very soft and chewy too! Sometimes i put one in the microwave for 10 seconds, its amazing!! Love these!!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my all time favorite chocolate chip cookie. They’re super thick and chunky and crispy and they are easy to find, I buy them from Walmart for about 3$ a box which is a bit pricey but totally worth the cookie!
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
Great flavor and Delicious! These are very soft, I like Pepperidge Farms Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies! Everyone should give these a try! These are very affordable. I do recommend these to others!
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
These are the best soft chocolate chip cookies in my opinion. I don't get them as much as I'd like too because my local grocery store doesn't carry them but if I'm at a bigger store I'll pick a couple bags up.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
Although I am a huge fan of warm chocolate chip cookies, these are still one of my favorites. I love how thick these cookies are and how big the chocolate chunks are in them. Depending on my mood, I love them dipped in Almond Milk or just by themselves. I definitely have to watch myself or I can eat way too many of these.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Not too bad for a soft baked Store bought chocolate chip cookie. My mom sends these to me a lot. They don’t hold milk very well for dunking. But there are good to snack on. My kid loves them. recommend trying.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
These cookies are amazing! They are so soft the chocolate just melts in your mouth They are a little hire in price then most cookies but in this instance you get what you pay for
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Kelsey P.
I loooove me some chocolate!!! They have thee most creamy,chocolatey, and moist cookies! I love me a good chocolate chip cookie but a chocolate chunk cookie is the way to my heart. I remember my mom eating these when I was younger. When we were at the grocery store she would let me pick them out and put them in the cart. Till this day they hold a stop near and dear to my heart. They really know what they are doing at Pepperidge Farm, and they always stay consistent which is something I value in a company.
Haley R.
These cookies are a favorite amongst my family. My mouth is watering right now just thinking about them! I wouldn't recommend these cookies if you're looking to serve some at a party just because they are larger cookies packaged in a bundle of 4-5, but they're great for special occasions. They're always incredibly soft, but we'll toss them in the microwave for 30-45 to make them all warm and gooey!