BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Baked with no artificial flavors or preservatives (just one more reason why they're so good).

Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
I love milanos. I was skeptical because I don't like fruit flavored cookies. I dont know why I doubted. Everything they do is great. These were #delicious. #Sweet but not too sweet. The #chocolate and cookie were the usual great quality. #crispy #buttery #meltinyourmouth. The strawberry added a nice #fruity note that did not overpower. I'm excited to try other flavors too!
MK R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don’t know why it says they are discontinued? I just bought them at Kroger recently. They smell amazing and taste even better! All of the Pepperidge farm cookies are amazing!
Mandy S.
I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting! The orange chocolate ones are excellent too! I think these are a more healthy alternative to regular cookies!
Christina T.
Reno, NV
I can't believe that it took them so long to come up with this flavor! So delicious! Strawberry is nice and creamy with the same classic milano chocolate!
Colleen L.
Nashville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love love these cookies! They taste just like a chocolate covered strawberry. Just the perfect amount of sweetness.