Pepperidge Farm® Milano Slices Salted Pretzel Crispy Cookies uploaded by Britne E.Pepperidge Farm® Milano Slices Salted Pretzel Crispy Cookies uploaded by Leslie W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Milano Slices® are a small slice of heaven! These thin, crispy cookies are covered in a layer of rich chocolate, then sprinkled with delightful toppings like Sweet Toffee, Crunchy Almond, Salted Pretzel, and Peppermint (available seasonally).

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract),
Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Wheat Flour, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Eggs, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Corn Syrup, Egg Whites, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda), Yeast, Soy
Lecithin, Natural Flavors And Nonfat Milk.

Buy on Walmart
  • "The slices were a perfect size to fill my sweet craving. " in 1 review
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
These are another favorite of mine from the Milano line! Not usually a fan of dark chocolate but with the salty pretzel crumbs on top something fantastic happens. Pepperidge Farm® Milano Slices Salted Pretzel Crispy Cookies
Regina H.
Leonardo, NJ
Soooooo delicious! Perfect for your salty and sweet cravings! Also if you like crunchy, these will be right up your alley! I prefer Pepperidge over other name brands because their products taste more fresh and less processed!
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
The perfect combo! I love regular Milano cookies, they're delicious. But adding the salty pretzel taste made it extra amazing! The best combo of sweet and salty I've had in a long time. Just try them, you won't regret it!
Riley K.
So

Good.

Always tempted by Pepperidge Farms cookies, these didn't let me down. Delicious and rich, they satisfy the craving for a sweet treat and are not super pricey. Great quality, great taste, a really safe choice!
Mindy R.
Queens, New York
Milano Salty Pretz Crispy Cookies is the perfect combination of sweet and salt. It has that distinct salty taste from the pretzel but also that rich dark chocolate taste. When you start you just cant stop!
Shelby T.
Muskego, WI
Did somebody say salted pretzel crispy cookies? I'll take 20. Seriously. That's how good they are. Once you have eaten everything else is beaten.... That's the new slogan I heard they're going to use...
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I fun twist on the original Milano cookie. But my heart still belongs to the original. The salty and sweet combination is yummy but I just love the texture of the original more.
Megan R.
Henderson, NV
One of my coworkers brought these in because she didn't like them. Oh my goodness... they're addicting! I absolutely love the sweet and salty combo. So yummy and addicting!
stephanie r.
Lewisville , NC
I can eat these cookies all day, I love chocolate and love the fact that it brings pretzel pieces mixed in. Super delicious I recommend giving it a try especially if your a chocolate lover!!
Jennifer F.
Salty and sweet were these babies! I would buy these time and time again. Got mine at Walmart. Expensive for what you get at almost three bucks. But man are thy good. I actually wish it was r full Milano not just the half though.