Pepperidge Farm® Milano Slices Salted Pretzel Crispy Cookies uploaded by Britne E.Pepperidge Farm® Milano Slices Salted Pretzel Crispy Cookies uploaded by Leslie W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Milano Slices® are a small slice of heaven! These thin, crispy cookies are covered in a layer of rich chocolate, then sprinkled with delightful toppings like Sweet Toffee, Crunchy Almond, Salted Pretzel, and Peppermint (available seasonally).

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract),
Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Wheat Flour, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Eggs, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Corn Syrup, Egg Whites, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda), Yeast, Soy
Lecithin, Natural Flavors And Nonfat Milk.

• "The slices were a perfect size to fill my sweet craving. " in 1 review
Corina A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these cookies they have the perfect amount of sweet/ salty my expectations were 100 and the were met. They are affordable I bought them at Frys grocery store definitely would recommend if you have a sweet tooth for both sweet/salty snacks
REBEKAH P.
These are good, just like most Pepperidge Farm cookies. The reason they don't have a perfect 5 is because I feel like the chocolate over powered the pretzel. If there was a way to use a little less, these would be perfect.
Jeffrey M.
I often take fees on road trips. They travel nicely and are and easy to eat snack on the road. They don't always hold up terribly well in a super hot car, but outside of that. I love to have them in the car.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
Ok. I have to warn you about these cookies so you can avoid experiencing what I did- if you decide to snack on these, make sure you don't take them straight out of the bag, that you take a couple only and close the bag up. Otherwise, the moment will come, while reading a great book in bed, when you reach your hand into the bag and discover you've eaten the entire bag.
These. Are. That. Good.
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA
I literally could not stop eating these the last time I bought them. They're only half cookies, so I could kind of justify it. That said, I recall there being less cookies in this type than in a typical bag of Milanos, and they're the same price which is kind of a rip off.
Jennifer C.
Milano has the most amazing cookies for store bought. I have been eating them for years. My husband loves. These are the perfect combination for sweet and salty if you can't decide. I love sweet and salty when it's my time of the month. I can eat any of their products .
Amy K.
Clearwater, FL
Have you ever tasted heaven? Well once you open this bag you will have. This is my fav cookie of all time. The salty and sweet is to die for! They are reasonably priced and you can find them in most stores. I seriously want one right now! Go buy this product today!
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
These are amazing!! The perfect mix of sweet and salty and a nice little crunch. Its a guilty pleasure forsure and its hard to just eat a few! I love having these stored in my pantry for an treat when I'm feeling down or when I feel like I deserve a little extra :)
Elyse F.
These cookies are the best! I usually like the mint milanos as a special treat, but these cookies are nice for an indulgence. The salted pretzel combo is tried and true and is a great way to put a new spin on the milano cookie by Pepperidge Farm. For sure recommend.

back