BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Milano Slices® are a small slice of heaven! These thin, crispy cookies are covered in a layer of rich chocolate, then sprinkled with delightful toppings like Sweet Toffee, Crunchy Almond, Salted Pretzel, and Peppermint (available seasonally).

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron,Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Sugar, Soy, Hydrogenated Soy And Palm Oils,
Almonds, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Eggs, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Nonfat Milk. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Almonds, Eggs.

• This would be so great for a gift basket. I am a cookie and choco...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this, what do you guys think of it? Woul...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The chocolate is really good especially the little peanuts." in 2 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorite snacks!" in 1 review
  • "These cookies are ones the whole family loves but I like them just for me. " in 1 review
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
I have nothing bad to say about these cookies except there are not enough!! The cookie is a perfect balance of toffee, chocolate, and buttery cookies! So tasty. This is a luxury item tough, $3 for 12 cookies. is not that great of a deal. But its SO yummy!!!!!
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
I love all these. I just don't understand why they are so high for just a few cookies . They should either drop the price or give you more. These are good if my sugar drops and I have them on hand. But there are other snacks just as good and more affordable.
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm always a fan of both milano cookies and toffee tso this is a match made in heaven. The taste is actually very good and not too sweet or sticky. I like the cookie part too, nice and buttery but not greasy. These are a great dessert or gift. I always buy a couple each holiday season
Elana B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best! I like that they're only one cookie, because the chocolate to cookie ratio is higher. And the toffee adds such a nice buttery flavor and crunch. Beware, though, because these cookies are highly addictive.
Jill C.
These are so delicious. I could literally eat the whole bag in one sitting. The only drawback to these cookies is that there are not more in the box! Perfect mix of crunchy, chocolate and toffee. Yum!
Candice K.
Mobile, AL
All time favorite snacks!!
A bag won't last one day between my family and I!!
They have so many different kinds to choose from I myself love the chocolate fudge cookie sticks!!
Ablueday2 S.
Pepperidge Farm sweet toffee Milano Slices are so yummy! I have to contain myself or I will eat up the whole bag. The perfect amount of cookie and chocolate goodness.
kendra e.
Sweet toffee is delish! One of my all time favorite snacks! Love these crispy cookies worth the chocolate and sweet toffee bits! Making my mouth water right now!
Kas S.
Springfield, OH
I have eaten these since i was a little kid, i would always climb up on the counter and take cookies in the morning before my parents were up! Still love them to this day
candy A.
Cleveland, OH
Love love love Milano cookies. Tasty crunchy cookies that come in a variety of favors. Only bad thing about this item is they are so good it's hard to put the bag down.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
This would be so great for a gift basket. I am a cookie and chocolate fiend. It is a great, buttery cookie, with a perfect balance of chocolate and toffee. At my Safeway they were 2 for $5.
Leilani F.
Newaygo, MI
I've been wanting to try this, what do you guys think of it? Would you like getting this as part of a gift basket?