BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Milano?????????????????? raspberry.
Refreshing raspberry, deep rich chocolate, exquisite cookies.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• I always wondered does someone make a decent off brand subsitute fo...1 Answers
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Willimantic, CT
These have to be one of my favorite cookies from the grocery store! They are chocolatey with a little bit of added sweetness and tang from the raspberries surrounded by the same light and fluffy cookie we all know and love. I must have eaten one bag of these in about two days it was so hard to stop!! While this brand has a tendency to be a bit more expensive than others it is well worth the price and the happiness you'll experience when you take one bite!
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies have been my favorite forever! When the raspberry first came out, I was so excited and couldn't wait to try them. They are absolutely delicious and just as good, if not better than the original Milano!!! They are on my shopping list every week and always in my pantry. LOVE THEM!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are perfection! They are my favorite cookies..especially this raspberry flavor! I get mine at the grocery store and they are worth every penny (even though they aren't really that expensive!). I could honestly eat an entire bag all by myself in a few day! SO delicious!!
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Harrison, AR
These are so delicious. I can hardly stop myself after one or two, I always end up eating a layer with a nice mug of milk. Truly a superior cookie. Good price and met my expectations, better than your average chocolate cookie and that's saying something from me haha
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Love love love the Milano cookies. Every flavor I've tried I love. The raspberry flavoring in this is distinctive but not overly artificial. To me, the PF Milano cookies are classic PF. If I'm treating myself, it will be to these
Mikala M.
Mikala M.
Beach bag essential!!!!!
My family always brings these with us on vacation.
(Put them in a cooler because they will melt) I love these cookies so much. They are so light and the raspberry chocolate combo is to die for.
Adrianna M.
Adrianna M.
Richfield, MN
BEST BEST BEST cookies in the world. They are super inexpensive and always on sale and come in sooooo many flavors! Get them at any local store or pharmacy! They also come in doubled fudge!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Russellville, AR
These are absolutely amazing! I have always loved how the Milano cookies just melt in your mouth but when they added raspberry to them, OMG! I could eat and entire bag all by myself!
Luisa A.
Luisa A.
These are so delicious! my first time tasting them was last night after my husband convinced me to try them. they are now one of my favorite cookies and will continue to buy them.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite coookies of all time. They are so soft and go perfect with tea or coffee, you can also eat them as a quick snack but I love them so much i can eat the entire bag.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
I always wondered does someone make a decent off brand subsitute for these cookies?