BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Dehydrated Raspberries, Egg Whites, Salt, Natural Flavors, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Leavening (Baking Soda) And Milkfat.

• I always wondered does someone make a decent off brand su...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Megan G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cookies! The raspberry chocolate is so, so good. It's not a really strong, fruity raspberry flavor, it's the perfect balance and is so delicious! I also love these cookies because of their crunchy outer layers. They are so good and not overly sweet.
Amanda S.
Imperial, MO
Love the cookie and the chocolate part but the raspberry part is tasting a bit fake. I got these as my monthly splurge item. The cookie and chocolate met expectations but the raspberry did not. I would buy this brand again just not the raspberry part.
LEAH P.
perry
I loved these cookies as they are now one of my favorite cookies. They have a very good taste and you get a lot in the bag that you pay for. They are pricier than many brands and cost you also a lot of calories, but are definitely worth it.
Siobhan C.
I love all the Milano flavors, but this raspberry flavor has to be my favorite. They are delicious with milk, tea, or by themselves. The cookies melt in your mouth and the chocolate pairs perfectly with the raspberry
Jennifer R.
These are the cookies my family buys whenever someone is coming over and we need a treat to provide. They taste really nice! We love the light raspberry hint and the cookies itself are so good! Never had someone turn these down before, definitely love them!
monica w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This would taste very good with coffee. I like this one over the regular milk chocolate ones. I literally had to tackle my fiance because on more than a few occasions he tried to take my cookies. Everyone knows, don't touch my Milano's, lol! I know they're irresistible but he needs to try very very hard to resist my Milano cookies.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Milanos are simple but delicious cookies. They are great with tea, coffee, or milk. They're not overly sweet but just enough to counteract the bitterness of coffee or strong tea. The raspberry in this Milano tastes a bit artificial so it's not as good as I had hoped. They're still super yummy but I prefer the orange flavored Milanos.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
These are my favorite treats. The outside is crunchy yet soft on the inside. The cookie tastes so good and buttery. The filling is so delicious. It is not too overpowering and is such a great combo of raspberry and chocolate. These go great with coffee or with tea.
Ryoko M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE these. I love all Milano cookies, but this one? This one is awesome. I love the tartness of the raspberry with the milk chocolate. And always, the crispness of the cookie. This one is a winner!
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles, WA
These were my favorite cookie when I was pregnant. Chocolate and raspberry are always a great combo. They're light and crisp, and rich at the same time. I would get them BOGO at publix which was great too!
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
I always wondered does someone make a decent off brand subsitute for these cookies?