BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #87 in Cookies

Deep, rich chocolate and cool mint Kosher see more...

• Does it have a strong mint flavor?1 Answers
  • Are these hard to find? I never see the mint flavor in any of my ...1 Answers
  • Who wants some of these cookies now?3 Answers
Pepperidge Farm : Milano Mint Cookies
  • "The cookies are butter and crispy, the mint is refreshing and goes so well with the dark chocolate!" in 5 reviews
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite cookies by Pepperidge Farm. Great and taste and full of flavor. You can taste the butter in the cookie itself and it's always full of good taste and flavor. Definitely in melts in your mouth and they come in all different kinds of favorite flavors. Definitely will recommend to all my sweet tooth lovers out there. It's always my go-to cookies when I'm in need of something sweet.
Michaela C.
Yes, please! Mint Milanos are perfect - they have a light, crunchy bite, they aren't too chocolatey or too minty, and the mint makes them kind of refreshing when you want something sweet but not over-the-top.  Try them with tea or hot chocolate!
Hailey P.
Honestly the most delicious cookies ever! The best stocking stuffers for the holidays. My parents always got me these in my stocking and I plan on doing it with my children as well. They taste SO good, especially the mint ones!
Gera O.
Centerville, UT
I absolutely love these thin cookies, ratio of chocolate to mint is perfect. Once you try them you can't stop and will eat the whole bag. I gave it a 3 stars because they use GMOs
Nicole F.
Hi Nella, NJ
Quite possibly my favorite store bought cookies. They have a light airy taste with a delicious touch of chocolate and mint. They are amazing with hot cocoa and tasty with cold milk. If you haven't tried them you should, they're amazing.
Dallas L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My all time favorite hands down! The crunch these cookies have is delightful. And the mint chocolate is so perfect with these cookies. I love dipping these in a glass of almond milk! Definitely will be purchasing these again!
Jenise A.
These are great. If you can find them. They are no longer available in my area but I used to stock up. A nice refreshing treat. A blend of mint and chocolate that sits just between the two cookie sides. Amazing
Ange W.
It's a total 5 star in terms of taste since it's so damn delicious, especially this flavour with a hint of mint, but the cost is a bit high. I definitely stock up when it goes on sale.
Angel P.
These are heaven in a cookie. Sweet and delicate chocolate mint layered between two perfectly crisp thin cookies. The only thing that would make these better is a bigger package.
Kyleigh B.
Bay City , MI
Yet another childhood favorite that I still buy! When I feel the need to treat myself I buy these (multiple bags) and binge the crap out of these. They never disappoint!
Megan C.
Who wants some of these cookies now?
Haley N.
Litchfield, IL
Do these cookies have a strong mint taste, or is it more mild?
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Does it have a strong mint flavor?
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Are these hard to find? I never see the mint flavor in any of my local grocery stores.
Bob L.
Does anybody know a healthier version of these?