Add a Photo

By PEPPERIDGE FARM
#166 in Cookies
Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! Pepperidge Farm Milano Minis Mint Chocolate Cookies - 5 oz
Photos (4)
Ariel H.
Ariel H.

This is my favorite cookie to eat. I love mint and chocolate. The cookie is light and airy so I don't feel heavy after eating it. This is one cookie I don't share with others I love them so much. This is one of my special treats for myself. I highly recommend this cookies to anyone that wants a treat of something different.
Jorge M.
Jorge M.
Oxnard, CA

I've honestly never tried the Milano minis but I've tried the original size. The mint flavor is honestly my favorite flavore! These cookies are somewhat pricey but taste REALLY GOOD so that makes up for them. If you've never tried these cookies before, you're missing out! They are to die for!
Alisa G.
Alisa G.

Milanos are one of my most favorite things in the world - but these are a little too small and I can eat a full bag of them a little too easily because they are so addictive!!! They have a subtle mint flavor that is not too overpowering to the chocolate flavor that I always love and enjoy.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL

These might be the best Pepperidge Farm Cookies I've tried. They are too delicious to put down! Such a delicate texture and they melt in your mouth like nothing. I love taking these to the beach because they are so convenient, very fresh and flavorful.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Oh man, these are my weakness! I love how they kind of melt in your mouth! They have all kinds of flavors but I would have to say these are my absolute favorite! They are delicious, but be prepared to want to eat more than what you should! lol!
Atenas P.
Atenas P.

Me encantan estas galletas yo las probe por primera ves porque mi suegra me regalo una bolsita y las probe y me enamore tanto que no duro nada la bolsita ademas que de que me ayudo mi esposo y mi Hijo a comernoslas
Megan P.
Megan P.

These are by far one of my favorite cookies! The cookie is crisp and buttery. The chocolate and mint go well together and has a good balance. I would eat these all the time if it wouldn't cause me to gain weight!
Emilia M.
Emilia M.
Cincinnati, OH

Ugh these are my favorite cookies ever. I developed a sweet tooth when I was pregnant and I started eating these. Good idea and bad idea haha. If I could stay healthy and eat these every day, I totally would.
Daphne M.
Daphne M.
Avoca, WI

They're even better FROZEN! I love these cookies, and they make excellent tie-you-over snacks! They're more expensive than most, but that means they're the best! I love the size too; they are so convenient!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN

I love these so much yum yum I eat these every day I bought it at Walmart yay yay repeat consumer cause I love it so much delicious I loved it the mint is so good I really recommend this product to anyone
Francesca M.
Francesca M.

Which Milano is better....mint or original?
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH

What is your favorite flavor?
anabel c.
anabel c.

Is the cookie crunchy or chewy?
Lynthia S.
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA

What is your favorite Milano cookie during the Christmas season?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV

I've been wanting to try these! Do they remind you of thin mints?

Join Now