Pepperidge Farm Milano Minis Mint Chocolate Cookies - 5 oz uploaded by Katy F.Pepperidge Farm Milano Minis Mint Chocolate Cookies - 5 oz uploaded by Sovina S.Pepperidge Farm Milano Minis Mint Chocolate Cookies - 5 oz uploaded by Sovina S.See all 4 photos
3 colors available

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! Pepperidge Farm Milano Minis Mint Chocolate Cookies - 5 oz see more...

Photos (4)
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
This is my favorite cookie to eat. I love mint and chocolate. The cookie is light and airy so I don't feel heavy after eating it. This is one cookie I don't share with others I love them so much. This is one of my special treats for myself. I highly recommend this cookies to anyone that wants a treat of something different.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
These might be the best Pepperidge Farm Cookies I've tried. They are too delicious to put down! Such a delicate texture and they melt in your mouth like nothing. I love taking these to the beach because they are so convenient, very fresh and flavorful.
Megan P.
Megan P.
These are by far one of my favorite cookies! The cookie is crisp and buttery. The chocolate and mint go well together and has a good balance. I would eat these all the time if it wouldn't cause me to gain weight!
Emilia M.
Emilia M.
Cincinnati, OH
Ugh these are my favorite cookies ever. I developed a sweet tooth when I was pregnant and I started eating these. Good idea and bad idea haha. If I could stay healthy and eat these every day, I totally would.
Daphne M.
Daphne M.
Avoca, WI
They're even better FROZEN! I love these cookies, and they make excellent tie-you-over snacks! They're more expensive than most, but that means they're the best! I love the size too; they are so convenient!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
I love these so much yum yum I eat these every day I bought it at Walmart yay yay repeat consumer cause I love it so much delicious I loved it the mint is so good I really recommend this product to anyone
Joan R.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
One of my favorites. Pepperidge Farm makes some of the best cookies. Good thing they come in smaller packages, so when i have to tell on myself I ate the whole package, at least it wasn't a big package!
Kyra W.
Kyra W.
I love these cookies so much! They are delicious and smooth. Warning! They are very addicting, but they are very tasty. I could eat a whole bag of these by myself.
Mary L.
Mary L.
These biscuits are very tasty crunchy as a snack with coffee with milk are great in meetings of my family never missing as appetizers and nothing left in the tray
Jayne A.
Jayne A.
MASSILLON, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Omg i love these little mini mint milanos. They are so good. They are a soft cookie. Small enough for my 2 year olds hands a d big enough to fill your cravings.
Francesca M.
Francesca M.
Which Milano is better....mint or original?
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite flavor?
anabel c.
anabel c.
Is the cookie crunchy or chewy?
Lynthia S.
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
What is your favorite Milano cookie during the Christmas season?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
I've been wanting to try these! Do they remind you of thin mints?