BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! Pepperidge Farm Milano Minis Mint Chocolate Cookies - 5 oz

Buy on Walmart
Bailey B.
Louisville , KY
These cookies are amazing! A little pricey, so they are definitely a treat. They basically melt in your mouth, and the chocolate mint combination really ties it all in together.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm : Milano Mint Cookies are the best pepperidge farm cookie. They arr delicious and it only takes 1-2 to fulfill a sweet craving. They are a great value for an occassional snack.
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
These are my favorite store bought cookies ever. The chocolate and mint are a perfect, not-too-sweet combo, and the cookie is so light. The mini size makes it feel like you're in control of your portion size too, which is great for your "diet." ;)
Brittany O.
Margate, FL
I grew up eating the original ones of these. But when I saw the minis come out I was overwhelmed with joy. I could eat a whole box of these in one sitting, they are the perfect amount of sweetness with that perfect minty touch of flavor!
Amela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love these! My favorite cookies! I can't stop eating these once I start. I love the hint of mint with the chocolate and they are always so fresh inside. I can't get enough. Must try.
Lyndsey W.
I love Milano cookies! And the mint flavored ones are my absolute favorites! If you like mint at all then you will love this mix of chocolate and mint flavored filling in the cookie.
Daniela R.
Fort Myers, FL
These cookies are totally worth it! Are possibly my favorites, or at least they are in my top 5! Totally recommended for those who love mint as much as I do. I must say that the combination of mint, biscuit and chocolate is magnificent. Maybe it's not the healthiest in the world but it's definitely irresistible! These cookies are my favorite candy in the world, I love that they are accessible and that I can get it in any store! When you bite them, an inexplicable pleasure breaks out in your mouth! It's like watching fireworks. Simply delicious, everyone in my family eat it is always impossible to eat only one, after you prove it impossible to stop. I recommend it to all those who like me are addicted to chocolates. Also, I love that they come with small separators so you can take them with you and so I can eat one now and one after. I LOVE THEM
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Remember those sweet, warm New England summers? Remember sipping lemonade underneath a shady tree? Remember when you hit that pedestrian with your car at the crosswalk and then just drove away? Pepperidge Farm remembers, but Pepperidge Farm ain't just gonna keep it to Pepperidge Farm's self free of charge. Maybe you go out and buy yourself some of these distinctive Milano cookies, maybe this whole thing disappears.
Ariel H.
This is my favorite cookie to eat. I love mint and chocolate. The cookie is light and airy so I don't feel heavy after eating it. This is one cookie I don't share with others I love them so much. This is one of my special treats for myself. I highly recommend this cookies to anyone that wants a treat of something different.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these cookies! I've always loved cookies, but when I found that these cookies were chocolate and mint... omg! I could have the best of both worlds eating my favorite snack. These cookies are fairly priced... wish there were more in the bag ;) These cookies taste fantastic and satisfies my chocolate/mint craving. the cookie itself is delightful. its soft and crunchy. I recommend these as a perfect satisfying snack. Never tried them? Your are missing out!!! ♥♥♥
Francesca M.
Which Milano is better....mint or original?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite flavor?
anabel c.
Is the cookie crunchy or chewy?
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
What is your favorite Milano cookie during the Christmas season?
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
I've been wanting to try these! Do they remind you of thin mints?