BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm Milano Melts Dark Classic Creme Cookies: Discover this crispy cookie with a velvety soft heart of rich chocolate creme One bite and you'll melt

• "I love dark chocolate and these things are delicious!" in 1 review
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I love these cookies. They've been a favorite of mine since my childhood. I like that they're soft, but crunchy at the same time (if that makes sense). I have sensitive teeth, so sometimes when I want a crunchier cookie these are perfect. Did I mention there's chocolate?! I'm not normally a huge fan of dark chocolate, but I could eat every last cookie in the bag in a single sitting.
Olivia S.
Hanover, NH
These cookies are absolutely delicious. They melt in your mouth and are so full of rich dark chocolate. I love them as a great. I bought them at my local grocery store and would definitely recommend them to others.
Rebekah D.
These cookies taste just like the regular Milano cookies, but are filled rather than sandwiched. While the are called Melts, they really aren't. Perhaps if warmed, or dunked into a drink. But the name and the image on the label are a bit misleading.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
These are great! I love the rich taste, and enjoy these as a guilty pleasure! They are sweet & go great with iced or warm coffee. Downside is that They are high in calories so be careful!
Yenki S.
Foxboro, Ma
Great tasting cookies. I really enjoy them. I would recommended buying a pack despite what may seem a bit expensive for cookies. I have a love hate relationship with these cookies. I love to buy them, then hate myself when I sit and eat them all.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
Milanos have always been my favorite cookie. The melts are very smooth and chocolatey, but they just can't take the place of the original Milanos for taste.
Amie G.
Bentonville, AR
Mmmm these are sooo delicious! Once you get started, you can't stop. Such a guilty pleasure. So creamy...would recommend
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
All I can is these are amazing!! My husband bought some for himself but my daughter and I are the whole thing.
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
These cookies are very good, the only thing that they could do better is make them come in bigger packages!
Emily P.
This is the most delicious treat I've ever had. I'm so in love with any Pepperidge Farm product!
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Why are these labeled as "generic"?