GroceryBakeryPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Milano Melts Boston Cream Pie Cookies

Pepperidge Farm® Milano Melts Boston Cream Pie Cookies

Milano Melts® are a truly unique, delectable treat. Each crispy cookie contains rich velvety crème for a surprisingly unexpected, and utterly delectable, experience.

Made From: Sugar, Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Soybean And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Cocoa Processed With Alkali (Dutched), Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin, Eggs, Whole Milk Powder, Salt, Leavening (Baking Powder [Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate], Baking Soda), Natural Flavors, Mono And Diglycerides, Egg Whites, Vanilla Extract And Dehydrated Skim Milk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Milano Melts Boston Cream Pie Cookies!
Leah T.
These are so sweet and delicious and the perfect cookie! Melts in your mouth the perfect way
jeremiah L.
these are so delicious and a great little snack to have around for your family to share
Brittny W.
Roseburg, OR
I am addicted to these things, oh my goodness, I don't get them often but when I do they don't last, as hard as I may try, I gobble them up so fast I don't even have time to share, even though with these I'm not sure I would
Kristyn A.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not a Boston creme fan whatsoever but these were quite delicious. They were just the amount of chocolate and creme.
Ana D.
Farmville, NC
Taste like how you would expect it to taste😍😍😍 not nasty like other cookie boston creme cookies tase
Jennifer G.
This is everything you want from a Boston cream pie or donut in cookie form. Anyone who can stare you in the eyes and say they've been able to eat one and put the bag away is just lying. These are so addictive.
Mary E.
Sanford, FL
Love love love these cookies! They're so soft and so delicious. The only complaint is the size of packaging haha. I would recommend this, I get them all the time. Will be buying again soon, I love these.
Maira C.
Wilson, NC
Delicious! I cant get enough of these cookies!! I can get a whole package and then some all by myself!! Lol #fatty!!
Stephanie  S.
Clermont, FL
These cookies are soft and sweet with a little bit of crunch. If I could eat these cookies everyday I would because they taste that good. I would definitely recommend these cookies to anyone that likes Boston creme.
Fatima M.
Jacksonville, FL
These cookies are honestly one of the best things I've ever tasted. I open a bag of them and by the next day they're finished. The cookie melts in your mouth leaving you with the creaky and delicious chocolate.

Looking for your answer?