Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Milano Key Lime Flavored Chocolate Cookies

Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Key Lime Flavored Chocolate Cookies

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soy, Hydrogenated Soy, Palm And Palm Kernel Oils, Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Reduced Minerals Whey, Nonfat Milk And Milk, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Eggs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Key Lime Flavored Chocolate Cookies!
SHAWANA J.
Dallas, TX
You won't regret purchasing these I promise they definitely melt in your mouth and the lime is a perfect spin to a wonderful cookie
ALICIA B.
Johnstown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
pepperidge farm milano key lime flavored chocolate cookie is so amazing. Target sells pepperidge farm milano key lime flavored chocolate cookie for about $4.50 a bag. pepperidge farm milano key lime flavored chocolate cookie out does any other cookie products I've tried.
Cristina R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this cookies. They are delicious. They are pricey but they are good.
I love this cookies. They are delicious. They are pricey but they are good.
Ashley S.
Beaver Dam, KY
Pepperidge frams is my favorite brand foe cookies the key lime is my absolute favorite there not ro sweet and not to dry
Jennifer V.
Sun Valley, NV
I don't really enjoy these cookies I didn't like the combination of sweet and lime. I would go with the chocolate ones.
Caitlin B.
Augusta, GA
I absolutely love these cookies! They taste almost exactly like the pie! I don't see them very often though so I always buy several when I do see them!
Elizabeth R.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite cookies. Was a little scared to try this but I'm glad I did. It's a hint of lime so it's not too much going on I love it
Kirsten H.
Sheridan, OR
Key lime anything tastes good love the flavor it's not artificial tasting at all. Reilives a sweet fix. Honestly my go to cookie!
Angelica E.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the soft spread of chocalate.i love there packaging.i hardly eat this but when I do I enjoy it with a cup of coffee
Viv C.
Irwin, PA
These cookies are so good. You can eat the whole box if you are not careful. I like most of these sandwhich flavors even the mint and orange ones are so tasty.

Looking for your answer?