Pepperidge Farm Milano Favorites - 8.9 oz uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge farm milano favorites - 8.9 oz see more...

• Will Pepperidge Farms be coming out with a gluten free variety?3 Answers
  • Do they only sell these around. The holidays?9 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind? Mine is chocolate.7 Answers
  • "they are the best cookies I have ever tasted!" in 1 review
Nina V.
Seriously, if you haven't had the pleasure I trying these, you need to get some on your next shopping trip. They are so delicious and not greasy or buttery. They are light and the chocolate is rich. These are perfect to keep on hand for unexpected visitors, brew up some coffee and have these cookies, your guests will love them!
Tiffany H.
So I love Milano but I caution you when they say favorites I don't quite know who they polled. Out of the entire pack I only liked one flavor. To me this is great if you have never tried Milano before, then by all means grab this. But if you are like me and you know what you like just grab that single bag.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
The softest and tasty cookies I ever eat, the chocolate in it is very good and milky, the cookie with good flavor and buttery. For kids and olds, all ages and very good quality of this brand, it's not cheap but you need to try this cookies, it's nothing like this.
Megan F.
East Lansing, MI
Honestly to die for, only problem is they're dangerous.... I could eat the WHOLE bag in one sitting they're so good. I love buying these but they never last very long when I do! Strongly recommend these - even dipping them into your coffee is super good!
Elizabeth G.
Who doesn't love Milano cookies?!? Yes, they are a tad bit expensive but other than that, they are definitely worth the price. They're very delicious and very addicting. You can have them with ice cream, milk or just alone. I definitely recommend them!
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I was given my first Mano cookie very young and to this day I still love these cookies. I love how soft they are and the chocolate is so smooth in the middle. I could eat a whole package of Milano cookies and not even no. Very addicting.
Melissa P.
Milannnnooooooo ! So good ! Whenever I buy a bag of Milano cookies I don't stop eating them until they're gone with a big glass of icy milk. I can never get enough 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 if you like chocolate and have never tried these you Must !
Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am a baker so I rarely buy a store bought cookies. Pepperidge Farm Milano ' s is my go to cokies. The cookie is thin, crisp, and with the perfect balance of chocolate! You can often find them on sale at your local grocery store.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
A patient of ours every time they come in brings the doctor we work for a package of Milano cookies. We love them and finish the package before the day is over. Great way to show appreciation because Milano cookies are delicious
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I LOVE these cookies !! They're an absolute favorite of mine and whenever I can afford them I get them ❤️ The chocolate and cookie breading taste so high quality, the nuts are a great addition, and just Ughh so delicious.
Samantha B.
New castle , PA
Who else loves Milano cookies and can eat a whole package in one sitting? 😳
Kerry M.
Do these taste like any ordinary cookie?
lisa l.
When is ur favorite milano
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM
Who else cant find them?
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do they only sell these around. The holidays?