Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Double Milk Chocolate uploaded by Katie H.Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Double Milk Chocolate uploaded by Tiarra N.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #35 in Cookies

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate,
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Eggs, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Nonfat Milk. Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs.

Kristina C.
Milano cookies with double chocolate have made a good thing better. The light, buttery cookie is crispy and melds well with the chocolate filling. These are good with a bit of milk. It's hard to stop eating them, but the little fluted paper cups that are stacked inside the bag help with portion control. These are a yummy cookie I would recommend to anyone who enjoys chocolate.
Sara L.
These are my secret mommy cookies! They are pricey when I can't find them on sale. But amazing amazing cookie. I love the double milk chocolate and the double dark chocolate! I am excited to try other cookies by them. But I love how these come in little cupcake holders and I wish you got more per bag. But I still 100 percent by them often because they are so good!
Valeria P.
Clarksville , TN
These are some of my favorite guilty pleasure snacks! They are pretty affordable and you get a good amount of cookies in the bag. I love how rich and chocolatey they are. You can find them at any grocery store in the cookie aisle. Definitely recommend these cookies!
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
These are such a guilty pleasure treat! I buy these all the time. Theyre super affordable and youll feel so happy you bought them. Milano cookies are vanilla cookies sandwiched with a layer of rich milk chocolate in the middle. These particular ones are essentially double stuffed. So good!!!
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
These were always my favorite cookie from Pepperidge farm. But once they came out with the double they immediately became my favorite cookies absolutely delicious if you haven't tried them then what are you waiting for?!
Photographer P.
Ventura, California
These are very addicting. I love these. They’re a little more on the pricey side. They are not healthy either. But they taste very good. Pros- good taste Con- not healthy. I would still buy these every once in a while.
Emily H.
Iager
This is my new favorite cookie! Just bought some yesterday and the whole bag is already gone! Everyone in my house loves them now too! It’s like a semi crunchy cookie around a thing Hershey bar! Best when refrigerated
Destiny G.
Gilroy, CA
I typically only buy these cookies if I want to treat myself a little more than usual because they are a little pricey and you don’t get a lot of them. But they are worth it. It’s just not a pack you want to share.
Autumn F.
Collinsville, IL
These are amazing. My favorite cookies when I want to splurge on something delicious and kind of pricy.
These cookies are super chocolatey and yummy! They last a good amount of time and they always curb my chocolate cravings.
Sharmin P.
New York
These cookies are so delicious! They are the perfect kind of chocolate. I pop these whenever I am having a chocolate craving and they do the job. They are also pretty affordable. Love all milano cookies!
Lilia V.
Which of the Milano is your favorite taste ?
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
How many cookie do you get?