Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Double Milk Chocolate uploaded by Tiarra N.Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Double Milk Chocolate uploaded by Katie H.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #67 in Cookies

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate,
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Eggs, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Nonfat Milk. Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs.

Danielle T.
Brookfield, WI
These Pepperidge Milano Cookies are my favorite. I have family ties with the scrumptious snack and I feel at home whenever I have them! They’re deliciously simple tasting and give you just enough of your chocolate craving.
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
Beware: these cookies are addicting! I feel like I never remember this cookie brand until someone either buys them for me as a gift or they're on super sale and I want to treat myself. Definitely a "fancy" cookie brand compared to brands like chips ahoy and nabisco. But holy cow, they are delicious. Crispy, flavorful, melt in your mouth yummy!
Ashley H.
Scottsville, KY
Oh my, these are so deliciously indulgent! I wasn’t sure if I’d like them when I first bought them because I’m such a chocolate chip-type cookie fanatic, but now I’m hooked! All cookies should have chocolate sandwiched in the middle of them like these do! They have such a great flavor, and the double chocolate just kicks it up a notch. Definitely a must buy!!
Courtney Y.
Milledgeville, GA
My favorite cookie of all time that you can buy in a store. The double chocolate makes the cookie that much better. This is one cookie that will fill my sweet tooth with just one and not leave me needing a million of them (lol my jeans thank me for this 😂) but seriously, these are amazing.
T B.
These are a classic! A great cookie. It’s two sugar cookies sandwiching milk chocolate. It’s very addictive and a great treat for all ages. Highly recommend if you’ve never tried these cookies before!
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Delicious and great texture. Used these to make little tombstones in individual Halloween pumpkin dirt cake party cups. The cookies stood up to the pudding and could be used to scoop up the dessert. Everyone loved them!
Meghan W.
Benton, AR
IF I COULD TAKE BACK ALL OF MY REVIEWS AND GIVE ALL OF THE STARS TO THIS PACK OF COOKIES I WOULD. I literally buy a pack of these every time i see them...sometimes multiple packs. They are phenomenal. Soft, yet crunchy, smooth, but very bold. THEY ARE SCRUMPTIOUS!
Tiarra N.
Framingham, MA
Perfect for making tomb stones on a cake or dessert for Halloween!! Adorable! I bought my cookies at Walmart but you can purchase them anywhere. I also bought a marker that is edible so that was great too for writing on the "tombstones"
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are amazing! I treat myself to them on occasion. I think they are a little too expensive yes they are good cookies But I don’t think cookies should cost $6-$7 for maybe 2 servings. Depending on if you eat them all at once or gradually.
Mallory L.
Lakeville, MN
I've had these since I was a child and they bring back so many memories of tea parties with my sister and father. The cookies taste delicious and are perfect for tea dunking (if that is something people do in adult-life). I highly recommend these.
Lilia V.
Which of the Milano is your favorite taste ?
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
How many cookie do you get?