Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Double Milk Chocolate uploaded by Katie H.Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Double Milk Chocolate uploaded by Tiarra N.

Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Double Milk Chocolate

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate,
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Eggs, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Nonfat Milk. Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs.

Kristina C.
Milano cookies with double chocolate have made a good thing better. The light, buttery cookie is crispy and melds well with the chocolate filling. These are good with a bit of milk. It's hard to stop eating them, but the little fluted paper cups that are stacked inside the bag help with portion control. These are a yummy cookie I would recommend to anyone who enjoys chocolate.
Sara L.
These are my secret mommy cookies! They are pricey when I can't find them on sale. But amazing amazing cookie. I love the double milk chocolate and the double dark chocolate! I am excited to try other cookies by them. But I love how these come in little cupcake holders and I wish you got more per bag. But I still 100 percent by them often because they are so good!
Amber G.
I LOVE THESE COOKIES!  No seriously love these cookies!  I can eat the entire bag of them before even leaving the stores parking lot!  My only complaint is they are hardly on sale ever. but when they are on sale I like to stock up on bags of them so I have them for a week or two
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Alright, here's the thing - the only thing that could have made Milano cookies more perfect was adding more chocolate, and they have done it.  The extra chocolate adds a nice bite to the middle of the cookie, so the texture contrast is just about perfect.  Love it!
Valeria P.
Clarksville , TN
These are some of my favorite guilty pleasure snacks! They are pretty affordable and you get a good amount of cookies in the bag. I love how rich and chocolatey they are. You can find them at any grocery store in the cookie aisle. Definitely recommend these cookies!
Emma C.
These cookies are so buttery and delicious! The only downfalls to this product is the size of the package and the price. These are definitely a cookie I get if I want a special treat because there aren’t many in the package and the price is kind of expensive.
Ashley c.
Pinon Hills, CA
I don’t know what it is about these that make them SO good but they are a constant restock of mine. I can eat them all. They are about $3-4 bucks a bag. Sometimes I find them for like $2.50. So not the cheapest but they go on sale often.
Amanda S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious and would have a five star review if they weren’t so expensive. The box is so small and I feel that they are so over priced for what you get. They do have a higher quality taste than some other packaged cookies but for the amount that they usually run I would prefer getting something from the bakery department instead.
Emily H.
This is my new favorite cookie! Just bought some yesterday and the whole bag is already gone! Everyone in my house loves them now too! It’s like a semi crunchy cookie around a thing Hershey bar! Best when refrigerated
Joanna R.
Orlando, FL
The best!! These are the cookies I hide from my kids and only eat after bed time with a glass of milk. I don’t want to share because once they get ahold of them they’ll be gone!!
Lilia V.
Which of the Milano is your favorite taste ?
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
How many cookie do you get?