Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Double Milk Chocolate uploaded by Jéssica S.Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Double Milk Chocolate uploaded by Katie H.Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Double Milk Chocolate uploaded by Tiarra N.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate,
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Eggs, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Nonfat Milk. Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs.

Shana G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
I have love these cookies since I was a little kid and I used to have tea parties with my grandmother and she would have these cookies and so I’ve actually carry on this tradition and introduce my daughter to them and we have tea parties and they just seem so classic and they go so well with so many things but they just are a lovely cookie I just pairs well with a cup of hot tea or hot chocolate or even by itself and they are easily in my top three of Pepperidge Farms cookies because are so many that are so delicious but this one is such a class act
Debbie F.
Powell, TN
It's a Pepperidge Farm cookie, so of course, it is tasty. I do have to limit myself, so we buy them sparingly because they are a treat, a very delicious treat. Nope, they are not very healthy, but if used as a treat, then it is permissible. Just as no one can eat perfectly each and every day, a treat is something to be savored and enjoyed. I do savor my Pepperidge Farm cookies.
M M.
Magnolia
Purchased at: Kroger
This is one of my favorites. They are light tasting and soft. I dip them in my coffee and it takes them to a whole new level. I have to stop myself or I could easily eat the whole bag.
Sara L.
These are my secret mommy cookies! They are pricey when I can't find them on sale. But amazing amazing cookie. I love the double milk chocolate and the double dark chocolate! I am excited to try other cookies by them. But I love how these come in little cupcake holders and I wish you got more per bag. But I still 100 percent by them often because they are so good!
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Delicioso , crocante, testuda incrível e chocolate meio amargos maravilhoso. Essa bolacha ganhou meu coração! Primeira vez que comprei e já decorei metade do pacote. Com certeza irei comprar mais. Ideal para comer com leite, ela se desfaz na língua. Realmente incrível.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Pepperidge Farm cookies! I especially enjoy these with a glass of milk. The milk chocolate taste in these cookies is on point. These cookies tend to be a little pricey for the amount that comes in the package but honestly, the quality is worth the price. Love me some pepperidge
Violeta N.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My favorite cookies. So addicting and so crispy with each bite. I. Don’t care if they’re healthy or not they’re that good you don’t look at the calories from you spell out a bag of these
Kristin V.
Antioch, TN
These are so amazingly good. You will be instantly addicted and eat the whole darn package and then splay on your couch unable to move with zero shame because they are THAT GOOD. I don't know what else to say, eat them and be righteously miserable!
Taylor B.
This is my go-to sweet snack for when I just need to treat myself. I could eat a whole bag of these cookies in one sitting but I try to control myself they are so good! Every time I shop for groceries these always somehow make it into my cart!
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
These are such a guilty pleasure treat! I buy these all the time. Theyre super affordable and youll feel so happy you bought them. Milano cookies are vanilla cookies sandwiched with a layer of rich milk chocolate in the middle. These particular ones are essentially double stuffed. So good!!!
Lilia V.
Which of the Milano is your favorite taste ?
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
How many cookie do you get?