Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Double Milk Chocolate uploaded by Jéssica S.Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Double Milk Chocolate uploaded by Katie H.Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Double Milk Chocolate uploaded by Tiarra N.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #10 in Cookies

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate,
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oils, Eggs, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Nonfat Milk. Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs.

Julie W.
Burlington, CT
Pepperidge farms milano cookies are a classic. The cookie is delicate and has creamy chocolate inside. I am never disappointed with pepperidge farms products. As with other pepperidge farms products I think the downside of this cookie is the packaging. They are a fragile cookie and can be broken in the packaging.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Milano cookies are my escape. They are so good and so easy to eat the whole bag. My favorite is the original flavor. I love the shortbread cookie and the chocolate is the icing on the cake. They are my favorite next to Girl Scout cookies.
Sabrina F.
Grand Rapids, MI
A classic from my childhood! I used to eat these all the time! Super sweet and crunchy. Good for an after dinner snack! I highly recommend picking these up. I bet your kids will love them because they are addicting!
Cristina R.
Miami
These Milano cookies are my absolute favorite. They are light and delicious! I can’t just have one. Definitely addictive. I always bring these cookies with me when I go to meet with my friends everyone loves them.
Lauren H.
Saint Cloud
I call these the rich people cookies because boy are they pricey but they are delicious! The rich chocolate with the crunch of the cookie makes your mouth water! Good thing they are pricey because if they weren’t I would be in big trouble!
Gateway Y.
Vancouver
These are good cookies...they bring back memories of my childhood. My Daddy always purchased them and we enjoyed them a lot. These are a buttery almost shortbread type cookie. The cookies have just he right amount of crunch and texture and are a delight to eat. The filling is a rich almost dark chocolate filing, and you can definitely taste the chocolate with each bite. I think I would enjoy a chocolate that is more like milk chocolate than dark chocolate, but other than that they are delicious. They are great for a luncheon or a late night treat. There are about 15 cookies in the package, and you only need a few at the time, because they are pretty rich in flavor. I enjoyed them and will definitely purchase again, but not sure if I will purchase the double chocolate, especially if a regular milk chocolate edition is available. All and all a good cookie
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Delicioso , crocante, testuda incrível e chocolate meio amargos maravilhoso. Essa bolacha ganhou meu coração! Primeira vez que comprei e já decorei metade do pacote. Com certeza irei comprar mais. Ideal para comer com leite, ela se desfaz na língua. Realmente incrível.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Pepperidge Farm cookies! I especially enjoy these with a glass of milk. The milk chocolate taste in these cookies is on point. These cookies tend to be a little pricey for the amount that comes in the package but honestly, the quality is worth the price. Love me some pepperidge
Violeta N.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My favorite cookies. So addicting and so crispy with each bite. I. Don’t care if they’re healthy or not they’re that good you don’t look at the calories from you spell out a bag of these
Kristin V.
Antioch, TN
These are so amazingly good. You will be instantly addicted and eat the whole darn package and then splay on your couch unable to move with zero shame because they are THAT GOOD. I don't know what else to say, eat them and be righteously miserable!
Lilia V.
Which of the Milano is your favorite taste ?
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
How many cookie do you get?

Target