Add a Photo

#83 in Cookies

Hali N.
Hali N.
Laporte, IN

Two buttery, rich, delicate wafers with just a hint of sweetness... with a divine, fairly thick layer of chocolate between them. Overall the cookie is about 1/2 inch thick by about 2 inches long. The first bite is light crisp texture, and then it just melts in your mouth. This is the kind of cookie you will want to eat slowly. I've eaten them plain and simple with a glass of milk, I've nibbled on them with tea, and I've dipped them in hot cocoa. Any way you eat them they're mmm mmmmm GOOD! You only get 15 cookies in each bag, but once you've tried them, you won't hesitate to go out and buy them again. Sure, you can buy other brands of cookies for the same price and get double the quantity, but the quality of the Milano will win you over and you won't CARE about the dollars! If anything, it will just make you savor each heavenly little cookie that much more. Amazon Pantry's price of $2.88 is very good, but Walmart (here in RI) is currently selling them for the same price, and you can get them on sale for a little less ($2.50) if you watch the store sale papers. For those who watch their diets carefully, each cookie has about 70 calories, 3.5 grams of saturated fat, 4.5 grams sugar.
chrys n.
chrys n.

Milanos have always been a favorite of mine!!! I always treat myself when I see them. They are always delicious, perfectly packaged and such a classic cookie! They come in quite a few flavors, but I always seem to lean more towards the double chocolate or mint. These cookies are never too sweet travel well, too. Be mindful that they crumble easily! Overall, they are still a wonderful snack!
Christy L.
Christy L.
Madison, MS

These are my favorite out of the Milano cookie family! I keep a bag hidden in my room so I can have a treat at night right before bed. Judge me. My only complaint is that sometimes the cookies are crushed. Still yummy, just messy to eat. Also, the double chocolate cookies that come in the Chocolate Collection box seem to have more filling than these. Just something I've noticed recently.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Whittier, CA

This cookie is one of my childhood favorites. It reminds me of the time I met one of my very best friends from school just because she offered me one of these cookies. I haven't had any of these in a while, because my best friend had passed away. But just the other day one of my class mates offered me one while we were studying and I couldn't stop smiling. Best cookie. Special memory.
Virginia V.
Virginia V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I am absolutely addicted to these! No other cookie can beat them. Just the smell of the cookie itself is enough to make your mouth water. It comes with 15 cookies in each bag and I eat through them all so quick. I usually buy two bags at a time and of the milk chocolate flavor. Eat one right away and keep the other in my room or car, but it really doesn't make it to the next day.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN

I remember eating these when I was little and feeling so grown up! They seemed very fancy to me. I still enjoy them today, the double chocolate it the best. They are good for a treat for myself, or for something to put out at a party. They combo of the shortbread with the chocolate filling is sweet and crunchy and creamy. And... they still make me feel fancy!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.

I like that there is double the amount of chocolate, but it loses any cookie taste. The dark chocolate overpowers the shortbread. The crunch of the cookie is perfect, but the dark chocolate is a bit sweet. I like these more than the original Milano cookies. It's hard to stop eating them. Beware of the serving size! They go well with milk, tea, or coffee.
Janai M.
Janai M.

Pepperidge Farm Milano Double Chocolate Cookies are one of my favorite sinful indulgences. I must confess that they don't last in my possession longer than a few hours. Milano cookies are an experience... slowly opening the bag and letting the rich smell of chocolate escape, then tasting the velvety flavor. Ok, I need to go get some right now.
Mei M.
Mei M.

These are the best cookies in the world! I like to dunk them in milk for a few seconds and then let them melt on my tongue. To me it is important to get the double chocolate ones. The amount of chocolate is just a perfect ratio to the amount of cookie. I have some hid in one of my makeup drawers because they won't last in this house for long!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.

Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies are my absolute favorite they sell. The only downside is that they're so small I have to eat several to be satisfied. Some of the other cookies they sell are larger so one is enough. I kow that may sound silly but even if the calorie count is the same I feel better eating one cookie as opposed to four.
Lilia V.
Lilia V.

Which of the Milano is your favorite taste ?
Mandy J.