BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm milano dark chocolate dipped cookies - 3.8 oz

Mari N.
When I have cravings for sweets, pepperidge farm Milano dark chocolate dipped cookies is my go to. I have quite a stash of these lovelies in the van for me and my kiddies. We love munching this while watching movies and when hanging out. This is our one sweet of the day.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Pepperidge Farm Milano Dark Chocolate Dipped Cookies are a decadent treat. As they are a little on the pricey side I don't buy them regularly, but when they are on sale or I want a special treat every now and then I'll get some to keep on hand. The dark chocolate is marvellous.
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
Do you REALLY need to read a review to know that you need to have chocolate Milano's in your house? When the zombies come, I won't care. I have tubs of cookies.I normally can't eat cookies because they are too sweet. The Milano cookies are just too good to pass up. My favorite is the dark chocolate variety. These are so good that I can't just eat one.
Lisa S.
These are super yummy and they are your little escape from life. I get them at Winn dixie and they always have bogo so I get two bags. I love them they are awesome and I buy them all the time. So sweet
Helen I.
Warwick, Ri
If you want to pig out and eat cookies while feeling like a classy adult, these cookies are for you. They give you all the satisfaction of junk food but without the guilt because they disguise themselves as a sexy adult snack.
Monica W.
lexington, KY
Absolutely delicious. Classic yumminess of Milano cookies with the extra coat of dark chocolate is a great chocolate treat. Can get a bit messy with the melting.
Kaitlyn L.
Columbus, OH
The Milano cookies are the best cookies you can buy at the grocery store. They melt in your mouth and are absolutely fantastic. I completely recommend any of them
Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Milano Dark Chocolate Dipped Cookies are Dee-lish! The crisp cookie and decadent dark chocolate is a perfect combination making them not too sweet. I love having one late night with a cup of coffee. A perfect ending to the day. These are a but hard to find locally. I order them from Amazon.
Vanessa W.
Kingsland, GA
Seriously Milanos are the best cookie ever! Then let's take it and dip it in chocolate. Win win situation! Who could resist that!! Highly recommended and went over my expectations! There isn't anything else I would do to change this amazing cookie!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Milano cookies and I really really love them when their dipped in a layer of chocolate. They're so yummy and great for parties! They make a great snack and a great after dinner treat you can plate like a fancier dessert.
Tara D.
How good are these?
Eureka U.
These say limited edition. Can you still find these in stores?
Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
I've never seen these, where can you get them?
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
How much are these and where can they be purchased?
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
No way!? I LOVE Milanos, but have never seen them? Are they new? Or maybe just sold in larger cities? I live a pretty small town.