Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Dark Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Aydin A.Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Dark Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Rochelle N.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract),
Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• Anyone else haaate Milano cookies? Gosh I can't stand them7 Answers
  • What kind of texture do these have 10 Answers
  • I keep on seeing these around but I'm not sure whether to...8 Answers
  • "and prices are very affordable! " in 1 review
Sophia W.
This is the perfect cookie. It's a buttery cookie with the perfect balance of being soft yet a hint of a crunch. The richness of the cookie is complemented by the richness of the deep chocolate. This cookie is a dangerous addiction and a danger to your wallet but it is that good!
Aydin A.
Staff
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the perfect afternoon snack with your tea. Milano is a classic! And if you want to indulge without feeling guilty these on the go packs are perfect! Moreover, your cookie doesn’t get stale in the open package. You are done after two. Just not sure how environment friendly this packaging is.
TWININGS® OF London Chai Tea BagsPepperidge Farm® Milano® Dark Chocolate Cookies
Elizabeth E.
houston
Great cookies just wish they were not so high in calories. They are perfectly portioned to make sure you do not eat too many of these. They taste so great and are perfect for a sweet cheap treat every once in a while. I will be buying more of these.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ok so I’m a huge Milano fan, they’re my favorite kind of Pepperidge Farm cookie. And dark chocolate is my weakness, I️ prefer it over milk or white. At $3.50 a package, even at Walmart, I️ just don’t see the value in these. They are tasty, but there’s not much chocolate in them. The taste is good, but pretty dry. I️ think I’m gonna stick to the double stuffed ones, they have better flavor and more filling.
Lizzie P.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I got these as a sample at Sam’s Club and they are as amazing as the ones that come in the big bag. The difference is the packaging (obviously) and these help you portion yourself and not binge eat. (Ideally that is what they do.) They’re still amazing and if you have a problem with eating one too many then I would maybe recommend getting the single packages. (That actually come with two in them...)
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE THESE COOKIES! They are a guilty pleasure of mine. I have to stop myself from buying them most of the time. They are delicious and decadent and definitely hit the spot. I always prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate. Pro Tip: Trader Joes has the same ones called Belgian Choc cookies. They are smaller so less calories per serving! :)
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite cookies in the entire world! All diets stop when these are at a party or anywhere that I am!! They are so good and lightweight so you don’t feel yucky afterwards! I can eat them straight out of the box or dip them in coffee and they hold together and don’t fall apart! I’m glad there’s not a lot in the box!!!
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This a probably my favorite pepperidge farm cookie. I love regular and dark chocolate. Surprisingly you cant qekk much difference in the 2. The cookievsi sandwiches between 2 deliciously crunchy biscuit cookies and the middle is dark chocolate deliciousness!
Emma B.
Paris, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
THESE COOKIES ARE SO ADDICTIVE!! They have just the right amount of chocolate and melt in your mouth! My daughter loves these as well, and they are a favorite! I do wish they were in a more protective packaging as they tend to crush easily.
Ally G.
The dark chocolate Milanos are the best because neither the cookie nor the chocolate is overly sweet but they balance each other so well! They’re the perfect mix of wanting a shortbread cookie and a piece of chocolate. 😋
Katie S.
What is your favorite flavor ? I love the mint ones
member-d7ef08815
New York
Are these any good??
Juanita G.
Harlingen, TX
Do anyone recommend these? Where can I get them? Thanks
Sheena L.
What kind of texture do these have
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?

Target