Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Dark Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Aydin A.Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Dark Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Rochelle N.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract),
Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• Anyone else haaate Milano cookies? Gosh I can't stand them7 Answers
  • What kind of texture do these have 10 Answers
  • I keep on seeing these around but I'm not sure whether to...8 Answers
  • "and prices are very affordable! " in 1 review
Sophia W.
This is the perfect cookie. It's a buttery cookie with the perfect balance of being soft yet a hint of a crunch. The richness of the cookie is complemented by the richness of the deep chocolate. This cookie is a dangerous addiction and a danger to your wallet but it is that good!
Aydin A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the perfect afternoon snack with your tea. Milano is a classic! And if you want to indulge without feeling guilty these on the go packs are perfect! Moreover, your cookie doesn’t get stale in the open package. You are done after two. Just not sure how environment friendly this packaging is.
TWININGS® OF London Chai Tea BagsPepperidge Farm® Milano® Dark Chocolate Cookies
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ok so I’m a huge Milano fan, they’re my favorite kind of Pepperidge Farm cookie. And dark chocolate is my weakness, I️ prefer it over milk or white. At $3.50 a package, even at Walmart, I️ just don’t see the value in these. They are tasty, but there’s not much chocolate in them. The taste is good, but pretty dry. I️ think I’m gonna stick to the double stuffed ones, they have better flavor and more filling.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This a probably my favorite pepperidge farm cookie. I love regular and dark chocolate. Surprisingly you cant qekk much difference in the 2. The cookievsi sandwiches between 2 deliciously crunchy biscuit cookies and the middle is dark chocolate deliciousness!
Ally G.
The dark chocolate Milanos are the best because neither the cookie nor the chocolate is overly sweet but they balance each other so well! They’re the perfect mix of wanting a shortbread cookie and a piece of chocolate. 😋
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
I don’t know what it is about these cookies that makes them so good, but they’re amazing! They’re a little pricey so I don’t get them often. I love the crunch of the cookie and the chocolate inside is super good too!
Danaya E.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the dark chocolate Milano’s! They’re my favorite variety. The dark chocolate is great with the lightness of the cookie. It’s not overwhelmingly dark so if you don’t like really dark chocolate it’s still good!
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Sooo yum but a little too expensive! I love dark chocolate and when I want to splurge this is my go to cookie! So tasty but I always wish there was more on the box!! I usually buy them from Safeway!
Shelbi B.
These Milanos are so delicious! I hardly buy them unless they’re on sale and mostly because I don’t keep sweets in my house. But these are by far one of my favorites to buy
Reana O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I crave these constantly and love them! I could eat the whole bag at one time. They are so addicting! I love the dark chocolate mixed with the cookie. It’s not super sweet but it’s a chocolate craving of mine.
Katie S.
What is your favorite flavor ? I love the mint ones
member-d7ef08815
New York
Are these any good??
Juanita G.
Harlingen, TX
Do anyone recommend these? Where can I get them? Thanks
Sheena L.
What kind of texture do these have
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?