BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract),
Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• "and prices are very affordable! " in 1 review
Emily L.
Bradenton , FL
Ok so I’m a huge Milano fan, they’re my favorite kind of Pepperidge Farm cookie. And dark chocolate is my weakness, I️ prefer it over milk or white. At $3.50 a package, even at Walmart, I️ just don’t see the value in these. They are tasty, but there’s not much chocolate in them. The taste is good, but pretty dry. I️ think I’m gonna stick to the double stuffed ones, they have better flavor and more filling.
Ashley R.
Orlando , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
There are honestly so many products from this brand that I absolutely love that it is hard to just choose one! However, I prefer the dark chocolate flavors over the milk chocolate. I wish there were more cookies in a package but either way, these are absolutely delicious!
Miriam R.
The cookies are thebomb.com... they invented the term thebomb.com! So so so yummy. You must have the dark chocolate ones though, that makes the difference. They are one of my all time favorite happy foods. Sweet, chocolates, crunchy goodness.
Danaya E.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the dark chocolate Milano’s! They’re my favorite variety. The dark chocolate is great with the lightness of the cookie. It’s not overwhelmingly dark so if you don’t like really dark chocolate it’s still good!
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Sooo yum but a little too expensive! I love dark chocolate and when I want to splurge this is my go to cookie! So tasty but I always wish there was more on the box!! I usually buy them from Safeway!
Shelbi B.
These Milanos are so delicious! I hardly buy them unless they’re on sale and mostly because I don’t keep sweets in my house. But these are by far one of my favorites to buy
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
These are my vice. The best cookies ever. I absolutely love the flavor of the chocolate and the crunch of the cookie. There's nothing ensue like it in the market
Reana O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I crave these constantly and love them! I could eat the whole bag at one time. They are so addicting! I love the dark chocolate mixed with the cookie. It’s not super sweet but it’s a chocolate craving of mine.
Johanna S.
Fresno, CA
My favourite cookies ever. They are so delicious. The chocolate is creamy. The cookie is soft but crunchy as well. I love to enjoy these with a glass of milk. It's a little pricey compared to other cookies, but these are so good it's worth it. Sometimes I'll even freeze them. Gives them a different texture. Still super delicious.
Alexandra G.
Las Vegas
I REALLY LOVVEEEE THIS!
I dont know why but know I have an addiction with this cookies!
I think this cookies are so good and different to the normal cookies and I dont feel a lot sugar like some cookies