Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Orange Cookies.
Enticing orange, deep rich chocolate, exquisite cookies.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Sofya G.
Sofya G.
The satisfaction level of these cookies is real. Chocolate and orange is a favorite combination and these deliver. A slightly sweet crunchy cookie with a tasty layer of chocolate and orange on the inside. Yum yum.
Constance B.
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
These are my favorite flavor of Milano cookies! They're a great balance of the cookie, chocolate, and orange, without any of those being too overpowering. They melt in your mouth and aren't very crumbly. My go to when treating myself to store bought cookies.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
When I was younger this was my favorite cookie! The chocolate and orange flavoring between the cookies go so well together! I usually buy these at Target. I would recommend any flavors of these to others.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The best Pepperidge Farm flavor out there!! So good it's hard to find! Even my mom asks me to look for the orange ones in stores where I live in a different state than her. Buy them in bulk and just freeze them till you are ready to eat! So good!!!!!
kim t.
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
These are my All Time Child Hood Favorite! Love them! Awesome taste with a hint of orange, not too over bearing! When i bring them in the house .....I hide them from my kids! They don't last long, I don't think they put enough in the bag lol :)
Meaghan H.
Meaghan H.
I love orange flavor and chocolate together so when I saw the Milano Orange I couldn't resist trying them. They did not disappoint. The orange isn't too over powering and that mixed with their yummy chocolate makes this a great cookie!
Keith-Andrew R.
Keith-Andrew R.
Middle Village, NY
My absolute favorite cookies. A classic chocolate taste with a fresh twist. I love them more than life itself.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Perfect amount of orange and chocolate! Discovered these in college and have been addicted ever since!
Shel H.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
Pretty good cookies. Same light Milano texture with a strong orange flavor. This would be great with tea. Not my favorite Milano flavor, though, because it tastes a bit like Froot Loops.
V R.
V R.
My favorite!!!! love the chocolate and orange combo! they are so good to dunk in my coffee!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?