Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Natural
Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Spencer M.
Port Barre, LA
These are the best cookies of all time, better than Grandma's better than any other store bought. The best. Ever. They that nice crunch a nice soft chocolate and orange flavored center.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Orange. Chocolate. Milano. Pepperidge Farm. What's not to love? This is the kind of cookie you hide even from people you love so you can keep it all for yourself.
Nicholas d.
Burbank, CA
Pepperidge Farm cookies remain my go-to indulgence, with their delicate creations and clever packaging. The taste is refined without being heavy, and one is never enough!
Christine  G.
Creswell, OR
These are my absolute favorite cookies!! I've always liked the original flavored ones but when they came out with the orange ones I thought I had died and gone to heaven!
Katie P.
The Dalles, OR
These cookies are so good! They're light and crispy. I love anything chocolate and orange and these have such a unique texture. I can eat a whole bag by myself!
Lauren D.
Peabody , MA
I used to have these in my house growing up and initially wasn't sure I would like them. that was until i tried them! the combination of flavors is delicious!
Nadja M.
usa
My guilty pleasure for my cheat days with some soy milk !! Or while milk for those not on a diet😂😂😂 but I love the orange twist !! Super good to dunk with 🤣
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
These aren't safe in my house! I will eat them all without really meaning to. I open the bag for one and walk away, but every few minutes I'm back for more!
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
These are so tasty the orange taste that goes so good with a hint of chocolate. These are something that you could hide from your kids to keep for yourself
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
I did not like this flavor, BUT I'm also not a fan of fruit with chocolate flavors. I tend to like the double chocolate and mint Milano cookies better
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?

back