Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Natural
Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Jeanne P.
Canandaigua, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE all of the Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies...ALL the flavors are just delicious!! My absolute most favorite cookie EVER!! I have no cons...just tons of pros!!
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought these an accident because I was shopping too fast and didn't know they were orange. So not expecting that when I took a bite I was disappointed but overall not bad
Maria S.
Chesapeake, VA
These are my all time favorite cookie. The way they combine the dark chocolate with the orange flavor is just divine. Also, they come pre portioned for two cookie portions with it helpful for transporting them. I normally throw in my lunch box for a mid afternoon snack.
Leslie A.
Wichita, KS
These are my most absolute favorite cookies! I love the texture of the cookie with the chocolate and hint of orange flavor and I love eating them with vanilla ice cream! Perfect home dessert when I'm relaxing to a good movie!
Emma O.
These are so good on ice cream! I love to make desserts with these, and my family loves it too. The orange flavor is just strong enough to taste. its not overwhelming like some can be
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
The orange is by far my favorite kind of these! They are highly addicting and I will eat a whole bag in one sitting and still want more. They are a bit more expensive but totally worth it!
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY
Oh my word..... these are so doggone good! And this might be too TMI but... these babies right here are what my hubby buys me for when "Aunt Flo" comes on her once a month visit. He knows the way to this girls PMS heart <3
Emma R.
These are some of my all-time favorite cookies and it makes me so sad that they're so hard to find now. The orange chocolate is a unique flavor and very enjoyable.
Julianne E.
These are one of my all time favorite cookies! It reminds me of those Christmas chocolate oranges that are available during the holidays. High quality chocolate too!! Delicious!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I buy these as a special occasion treat. I can't always find them, but when I do, I grab a few. I really like to chocolate and orange flavor together and these are unique .
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?