Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Natural
Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Emma O.
These are so good on ice cream! I love to make desserts with these, and my family loves it too. The orange flavor is just strong enough to taste. its not overwhelming like some can be
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
The orange is by far my favorite kind of these! They are highly addicting and I will eat a whole bag in one sitting and still want more. They are a bit more expensive but totally worth it!
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY
Oh my word..... these are so doggone good! And this might be too TMI but... these babies right here are what my hubby buys me for when "Aunt Flo" comes on her once a month visit. He knows the way to this girls PMS heart <3
Emma R.
Athens, OH
These are some of my all-time favorite cookies and it makes me so sad that they're so hard to find now. The orange chocolate is a unique flavor and very enjoyable.
Jules E.
These are one of my all time favorite cookies! It reminds me of those Christmas chocolate oranges that are available during the holidays. High quality chocolate too!! Delicious!
Meaghan H.
I love orange flavor and chocolate together so when I saw the Milano Orange I couldn't resist trying them. They did not disappoint. The orange isn't too over powering and that mixed with their yummy chocolate makes this a great cookie!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I buy these as a special occasion treat. I can't always find them, but when I do, I grab a few. I really like to chocolate and orange flavor together and these are unique .
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
These are my All Time Child Hood Favorite! Love them! Awesome taste with a hint of orange, not too over bearing! When i bring them in the house .....I hide them from my kids! They don't last long, I don't think they put enough in the bag lol :)
Belle M.
These are so yummy! I've had them before while I was on vacation in Italy and had them again a few weeks ago and they reminded me so much of Nonna's apartment in downtown Milano. I think they're great!
Desiree B.
Who knew orange and chocolate would make such a delightful combination? These Milano cookies are so buttery and when paired with the chocolate filling and hint of orange they're irresistible!
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?