Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Orange Cookies.
Enticing orange, deep rich chocolate, exquisite cookies.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
I did not like this flavor, BUT I'm also not a fan of fruit with chocolate flavors. I tend to like the double chocolate and mint Milano cookies better
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
These are, by far, the best cookies out there. Chocolate orange is my favorite combo and Pepperidge Farms nails it! Never too sweet, always crunchy.
Camila w.
Camila w.
These things are SOOOO good!! I always get when I'm in a road trip... Bad thing is that I could it like 3 little bags of these in one sitting haha
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Really good if you want something slightly different from a regular Milano. If you like chocolate and orange together than you'll like these!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Kingsville, TX
I can never get enough of these ! A little pricier than I would like but these cookies are absolutely worth it because they're so delicious !
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite cookies. The orange chocolate combination is great and the actual cookie is just the right combination if soft and crunchy
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
The orange Milano flavored cookies are my favorite! The crunch and crispness of these pair so great with the chocolate and orange!!
Gia D.
Gia D.
Delicious. I've always loved the orange-chocolate flavors together and Milano definitely knocks it out of the ballpark on this one.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Rochester, PA
I've never tried the orange. My friend did get me hooked on the original milanos. Awesome awesome cookies for being store bought!
Rhea B.
Rhea B.
N las vegas, Nv
2nd favorite from Milano Lemon. I think the lemon is still the best! Though don't get me wrong these are pretty tasty too!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?