Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Natural
Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Once I bring Milano cookies to the office meeting, then it's a party. My coworkers can't get their hands off these cookies! They're so crisp and fresh. I love having these with some hot coffee or hot tea.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
I love the orange flavor in these cookies. Plain Milano cookies are great but the addition of the orange flavor definitely takes these up a notch. These cookies are soft and crunchy. They are very light but full of flavor. Five stars!!!
Holly B.
York, PA
These cookies are really good. We buy these for my 91 great aunt each week at the store she just loves them. I sneak some from her they satisfy my chocolate craving. they have good quality ingredients
Marie C.
Santa Cruz , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Probably my most favorite cookies. The orange flavor is strong and goes so well with the chocolate. The cookie is so crunchy and melts in your mouth at the same time. Safeway has them on sale a lot. They also have mini ones!
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love any kind really of Milano cookies. These are really good. Addicting almost. Perfect amount of orange not taking away from the delicious chocolate or crunchy yet soft cookie. They just melt in your mouth. So delicious
Kendra C.
Pepperidge Farm Milano Orange cookies are my all-time favorite cookies! The chocolate is rich tasting and the orange flavor is out of this world. The cookie is light and crispy and so delicious!!!
Rachel C.
These are delicious!! Such a sweet little treat at the end of your day. I love fruit and chocolate together so these are the best! I love how small they are too!! You don't feel too guilty having more than one!
Destiny S.
Portland, OR
These cookies are soft and crunchy simultaneously. There is no real way to describe the texture but it is great for people with sensitive teeth. The recipe is light and the amount of cookie to chocolate ratio is perfect! I definitely recommend these.
Jackie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The best Pepperidge Farm flavor out there!! So good it's hard to find! Even my mom asks me to look for the orange ones in stores where I live in a different state than her. Buy them in bulk and just freeze them till you are ready to eat! So good!!!!!
Liza W.
East Peoria, IL
Every time I eat these cookies they take me back to childhood. While they are cookies they are not healthy for you and they are way to easy to eat the whole bag in one sitting. They aren't to expensive I don't think, I cant remember because I haven't purchased them in a long time.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?