Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Orange

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Natural
Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I love Pepperidge farm cookies, no matter what kind they are. There is never enough in the bag after I eat all of them, and the person who I'm supposed to be sharing with gets mad when I eat them all. The double chocolate ones are probably even better, but I'll settle for any milano cookies.
Caydee E.
Atwater, CA
These have one of the best flavor combinations you can get. The cookie itself is very soft and light. The orange is subtle, but not enough to where the chocolate takes over. I have a hard time controlling myself when eating these otherwise the bag would be gone in two sittings. It's definitely not a cookie for everyone but I would absolutely recommend anyone to try them.
Danielle C.
Yes, just yes. Milano cookies are the quintessential cookie of my childhood. The combo of chocolate and orange is divine. I don't know what it is about Milano cookies, but they just bring me to a happy place that i never want to leave. If only they had no calories....
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
These are so nostalgic. My parents used to take me to the Pepperidge Farm store in my native Columbus , Ohio, and we'd always get a few bags of these cookies. Not very expensive but super addictive. I definitely recommend. It seems like everyone loves Milano cookies.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies in orange are super delicious, they are they perfect treat. The dark chocolate is light and the orange is subtle, a perfect combination to be sandwiched between two delicious shortbread cookies. So yum I recommend these.
Nida S.
If you love the chocolate and orange combo then you'll love these. milano's are a wonderful cookie, not soft and not crunchy, just right and this has such a nice flavor too. Excellent with some afternoon tea ;)
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
I love the orange flavor in these cookies. Plain Milano cookies are great but the addition of the orange flavor definitely takes these up a notch. These cookies are soft and crunchy. They are very light but full of flavor. Five stars!!!
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Once I bring Milano cookies to the office meeting, then it's a party. My coworkers can't get their hands off these cookies! They're so crisp and fresh. I love having these with some hot coffee or hot tea.
Holly B.
York, PA
These cookies are really good. We buy these for my 91 great aunt each week at the store she just loves them. I sneak some from her they satisfy my chocolate craving. they have good quality ingredients
Kendra C.
Pepperidge Farm Milano Orange cookies are my all-time favorite cookies! The chocolate is rich tasting and the orange flavor is out of this world. The cookie is light and crispy and so delicious!!!
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?