Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Orange Cookies.
Enticing orange, deep rich chocolate, exquisite cookies.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Pepperidge Farm Milano Orange cookies are my all-time favorite cookies! The chocolate is rich tasting and the orange flavor is out of this world. The cookie is light and crispy and so delicious!!!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Mankato , MN
The orange is by far my favorite kind of these! They are highly addicting and I will eat a whole bag in one sitting and still want more. They are a bit more expensive but totally worth it!
Spencer M.
Spencer M.
Port Barre, LA
These are the best cookies of all time, better than Grandma's better than any other store bought. The best. Ever. They that nice crunch a nice soft chocolate and orange flavored center.
Emma O.
Emma O.
These are so good on ice cream! I love to make desserts with these, and my family loves it too. The orange flavor is just strong enough to taste. its not overwhelming like some can be
Jeanne P.
Jeanne P.
Canandaigua, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely LOVE all of the Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies...ALL the flavors are just delicious!! My absolute most favorite cookie EVER!! I have no cons...just tons of pros!!
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I buy these as a special occasion treat. I can't always find them, but when I do, I grab a few. I really like to chocolate and orange flavor together and these are unique .
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
I bought these an accident because I was shopping too fast and didn't know they were orange. So not expecting that when I took a bite I was disappointed but overall not bad
Nicholas d.
Nicholas d.
Burbank, CA
Pepperidge Farm cookies remain my go-to indulgence, with their delicate creations and clever packaging. The taste is refined without being heavy, and one is never enough!
Pam B.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
Orange. Chocolate. Milano. Pepperidge Farm. What's not to love? This is the kind of cookie you hide even from people you love so you can keep it all for yourself.
Shennon L.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
These are so tasty the orange taste that goes so good with a hint of chocolate. These are something that you could hide from your kids to keep for yourself
Maria S.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?