Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Orange Cookies.
Enticing orange, deep rich chocolate, exquisite cookies.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Yes, just yes. Milano cookies are the quintessential cookie of my childhood. The combo of chocolate and orange is divine. I don't know what it is about Milano cookies, but they just bring me to a happy place that i never want to leave. If only they had no calories....
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
These are so nostalgic. My parents used to take me to the Pepperidge Farm store in my native Columbus , Ohio, and we'd always get a few bags of these cookies. Not very expensive but super addictive. I definitely recommend. It seems like everyone loves Milano cookies.
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies in orange are super delicious, they are they perfect treat. The dark chocolate is light and the orange is subtle, a perfect combination to be sandwiched between two delicious shortbread cookies. So yum I recommend these.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
I love the orange flavor in these cookies. Plain Milano cookies are great but the addition of the orange flavor definitely takes these up a notch. These cookies are soft and crunchy. They are very light but full of flavor. Five stars!!!
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
These cookies are my favorite cookies EVER. The cookie part just melts in your mouth, and the orange flavor with the chocolate is so delicious! They are simply amazing. If you have not tried them you are very seriously missing out.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Wichita, KS
These are my most absolute favorite cookies! I love the texture of the cookie with the chocolate and hint of orange flavor and I love eating them with vanilla ice cream! Perfect home dessert when I'm relaxing to a good movie!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love any kind really of Milano cookies. These are really good. Addicting almost. Perfect amount of orange not taking away from the delicious chocolate or crunchy yet soft cookie. They just melt in your mouth. So delicious
Nida S.
Nida S.
If you love the chocolate and orange combo then you'll love these. milano's are a wonderful cookie, not soft and not crunchy, just right and this has such a nice flavor too. Excellent with some afternoon tea ;)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
These are delicious!! Such a sweet little treat at the end of your day. I love fruit and chocolate together so these are the best! I love how small they are too!! You don't feel too guilty having more than one!
Dre G.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Once I bring Milano cookies to the office meeting, then it's a party. My coworkers can't get their hands off these cookies! They're so crisp and fresh. I love having these with some hot coffee or hot tea.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?