Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Natural
Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
CJ B.
These are my absolute favorite cookie that is sold in stores! They are not soft cookies, they are crunchy with a chocolatey orange center! The other flavors are good, but this one makes me think of Christmas time. Now if only the girls scouts would create a cookie like this and I would be sold! For more tips and tricks visit glambyseajay on instagram!
Sophie K.
Every time I go to the store I pick up a different type of Pepperidge Farm cookies to try because my boyfriend adores them! This is one of my favorites, smells and tastes delicious and the ratio of cookie to chocolate in milanos is perfect for me
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
These are my favorite flavor of Milano cookies! They're a great balance of the cookie, chocolate, and orange, without any of those being too overpowering. They melt in your mouth and aren't very crumbly. My go to when treating myself to store bought cookies.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
When I was younger this was my favorite cookie! The chocolate and orange flavoring between the cookies go so well together! I usually buy these at Target. I would recommend any flavors of these to others.
Lena K.
I’m surprised how well the orange flavoring went with the chocolate. But then again, orange and chocolate is not that uncommon of a pair. Milano cookies are such a delight. One of the best cookies to get at the grocery store.
Julia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I will not lie, I have eaten a whole bag in one setting. These cookies are phenomenal and the combination of chocolate and orange together is heaven. Affordable, yummy cookies.
Sommer W.
Douglasville, GA
My sister bought me a bag of Milano Orange chocolate cookies to try. I was unsure at first but I just ate my last cookie and now I'm sad they are gone! They really are irresistible so why resist? Just like the bag says! The cookie is light and buttery while the chocolate orange flavor melts in your mouth. These cookies are a fancy delicious snack to keep at home or take to parties. Shout out to Pepperidge farms for a fantastic treat!
Lindsay T.
I absolutely love the combination of chocolate and orange. I can easily eat way too many of these in one sitting. They are soft and not crunchy, which I prefer. They aren't "cheap" but they're also not expensive. These come in all sorts of flavors so if chocolate and orange isn't your game, chances are you'll find a flavor you like!
Anna D.
Naples, FL
Back to the Milano Cookies again - apparently one review wasn't enough, and what is this all for? Once I finish reviewing every product known to man I probably still won't qualify for another VoxBox, so what's the point? Yes, I love Milano cookies. Yes, I love the Orange flavor - heck, I like any flavor Milano cookie.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
These are pretty rich, and a little more spendy then most packaged cookies. With that being said tho, they taste great and I don't feel compelled to eat an entire bag in one sitting. Grabbing two for afternoon coffee or as an after dinner treat works well for me and I don't feel guilty in this little indulgent. Orange chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combinations.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?

back