Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Natural
Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
When I was younger this was my favorite cookie! The chocolate and orange flavoring between the cookies go so well together! I usually buy these at Target. I would recommend any flavors of these to others.
Sommer W.
Douglasville, GA
My sister bought me a bag of Milano Orange chocolate cookies to try. I was unsure at first but I just ate my last cookie and now I'm sad they are gone! They really are irresistible so why resist? Just like the bag says! The cookie is light and buttery while the chocolate orange flavor melts in your mouth. These cookies are a fancy delicious snack to keep at home or take to parties. Shout out to Pepperidge farms for a fantastic treat!
Anna D.
Naples, FL
Back to the Milano Cookies again - apparently one review wasn't enough, and what is this all for? Once I finish reviewing every product known to man I probably still won't qualify for another VoxBox, so what's the point? Yes, I love Milano cookies. Yes, I love the Orange flavor - heck, I like any flavor Milano cookie.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
These are pretty rich, and a little more spendy then most packaged cookies. With that being said tho, they taste great and I don't feel compelled to eat an entire bag in one sitting. Grabbing two for afternoon coffee or as an after dinner treat works well for me and I don't feel guilty in this little indulgent. Orange chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combinations.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Who hasn't tried milano and not fallen in love? milano cookies are my all time favorite. although i prefer the original flavor. these orange flavor cookies are also very delicious. the cookie itself is a high quality product, but the orangy chocolate makes it unique. must try!
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MD
My all time favorite cookie! The orange flavor comes through brilliantly. I love dunking these into tea, or crushing them and sprinkling them over vanilla ice cream. They feel fancy and indulgent and the crisp of the cookie and smoothness of the chocolate is great!
Vivian Z.
These are my all time favorite cookies! I could eat a whole bag in less than an hour. They aren't the healthiest because the calories are super high, but hey, everyone needs a cheap day every once in a while! and this is definitely what i would eat on my cheat days.
Erica K.
Livonia, NY
These are everything. I usually eat half the bag if not the whole thing if I'm not careful, they are so good and the orange with the chocolate is amazing. I love dipping them in my tea or just having them as a sweet treat. SO good and recommend for sure if not this flavor then another type.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I am an avid baker and really don't like most store bought cookies...except for these. Orange Milanos are pure bliss. The cookie portions melt in your mouth and the combination of chocolate and orange sandwiched into the middle is heaven. I have no self control with these.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I love Pepperidge farm cookies, no matter what kind they are. There is never enough in the bag after I eat all of them, and the person who I'm supposed to be sharing with gets mad when I eat them all. The double chocolate ones are probably even better, but I'll settle for any milano cookies.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?