Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Orange Cookies.
Enticing orange, deep rich chocolate, exquisite cookies.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Peabody, MA
I used to have these in my house growing up and initially wasn't sure I would like them. that was until i tried them! the combination of flavors is delicious!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Best fanciest cookies i have tried, i was doubful at first but i just zipped through the entire pack cx
Holly B.
Holly B.
York, PA
These cookies are really good. We buy these for my 91 great aunt each week at the store she just loves them. I sneak some from her they satisfy my chocolate craving. they have good quality ingredients
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like Milanos, but I really don't like the flavored ones. It tastes weird and artificial to me.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Fort Collins, CO
Mum mum talk about the best cookies there is out there!! Mmmh these are my favorite I can just keep on eating them and eating them!! Mmmh
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
These taste great! Unlike any cookie you've had before, they are delicant and makes for a good snack or enjoyed with coffee
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH
I find these to be infinitely more delicious than regular Milanos or even Mint Milanos. Orange Milanos are everything, especially with milk. Perfect indulgence at the end of a rough day!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY
Oh my word..... these are so doggone good! And this might be too TMI but... these babies right here are what my hubby buys me for when "Aunt Flo" comes on her once a month visit. He knows the way to this girls PMS heart <3
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC
These things are ridiculously good. i brought them to work with me and within and hour the all vanished love them.
Delilah G.
Delilah G.
My favorite cookies ever i love them they are so good and yummy to eat and the chocolate taste amazing
Maria S.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?