Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Orange Cookies.
Enticing orange, deep rich chocolate, exquisite cookies.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Megan A.
Megan A.
The are the most addictive cookies ever. Orange and chocolate are one of my favorite combinations and mixed with the thin, smooth cookies they are a great combination. I am a sucker for these.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Portland, OR
These cookies are soft and crunchy simultaneously. There is no real way to describe the texture but it is great for people with sensitive teeth. The recipe is light and the amount of cookie to chocolate ratio is perfect! I definitely recommend these.
Vivian Z.
Vivian Z.
These are my all time favorite cookies! I could eat a whole bag in less than an hour. They aren't the healthiest because the calories are super high, but hey, everyone needs a cheap day every once in a while! and this is definitely what i would eat on my cheat days.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MD
My all time favorite cookie! The orange flavor comes through brilliantly. I love dunking these into tea, or crushing them and sprinkling them over vanilla ice cream. They feel fancy and indulgent and the crisp of the cookie and smoothness of the chocolate is great!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
I absolutely love the combination of chocolate and orange. I can easily eat way too many of these in one sitting. They are soft and not crunchy, which I prefer. They aren't "cheap" but they're also not expensive. These come in all sorts of flavors so if chocolate and orange isn't your game, chances are you'll find a flavor you like!
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my absolute flavor and favorite cookie! They are affordable and you get the right amount of cookies. I love how they just melt in your mouth. They are so delicious! I would recommend buying these if you are a cookie lover!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
I usually add these to any gift basket that I give to friends. I like the packaging. They are too expensive though.
Dana G.
Dana G.
Addison, IL
These cookies are very good. The Milanos just melt in your mouth! My favorite might be the regular chocolate but the orange is also very tasty.
Emelie H.
Emelie H.
Yummy cookies to have laying around for family of friends its a great treat to share with people or keep hidden near you bed lol.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
If I could taste and look like a cookie it would be this one because its just so good and yummy, wish u could have them right now.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?