Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Natural
Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
Delicious and amazing ! They come in a variety of favors and bliss. The other types are delicious as well!
Joseline P.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite cookies love how good they taste I always buy like 2 packs cause I tend to finish them
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Great classy snack to give out at trade shows to customers. But then for all my shows.
Jamie W.
Chelsea, AL
One of my favorite indulgences. Luckily they are for a more "grown up" palette so I don't have to hide these from my kids.
Jeanne P.
Canandaigua, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely LOVE all of the Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies...ALL the flavors are just delicious!! My absolute most favorite cookie EVER!! I have no cons...just tons of pros!!
Zahraa A.
Milano cookies are good they taste yummy and great fir anyone!!!!!!!! b!!!!!!
Amber R.
Kingsville, TX
I can never get enough of these ! A little pricier than I would like but these cookies are absolutely worth it because they're so delicious !
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
I love the orange flavor in these cookies. Plain Milano cookies are great but the addition of the orange flavor definitely takes these up a notch. These cookies are soft and crunchy. They are very light but full of flavor. Five stars!!!
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I love Pepperidge farm cookies, no matter what kind they are. There is never enough in the bag after I eat all of them, and the person who I'm supposed to be sharing with gets mad when I eat them all. The double chocolate ones are probably even better, but I'll settle for any milano cookies.
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
Soo addicting and tasty. Bet ya can't eat just one! ;-) that's not a bad thing though.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?