Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Orange Cookies.
Enticing orange, deep rich chocolate, exquisite cookies.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Emma R.
Emma R.
Athens, OH
These are some of my all-time favorite cookies and it makes me so sad that they're so hard to find now. The orange chocolate is a unique flavor and very enjoyable.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Midland, MI
Favorite Pepperidge Farm cookies. Four stars, only because they are relatively expensive for the quantity.
Jules E.
Jules E.
These are one of my all time favorite cookies! It reminds me of those Christmas chocolate oranges that are available during the holidays. High quality chocolate too!! Delicious!
Marie C.
Marie C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Probably my most favorite cookies. The orange flavor is strong and goes so well with the chocolate. The cookie is so crunchy and melts in your mouth at the same time. Safeway has them on sale a lot. They also have mini ones!
Dani G.
Dani G.
Davis, CA
I love the orange juicy freshness with the rich chocolate. Unfortunately I devour these because they're so good
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies in Orange are kind of difficult to come by where I live, but when I find them I grab them up. Love the crisp, delicate texture of the cookie and the genuine orange flavor balanced with dark chocolate.
Katie P.
Katie P.
The Dalles, OR
These cookies are so good! They're light and crispy. I love anything chocolate and orange and these have such a unique texture. I can eat a whole bag by myself!
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
So so so good! the orange and chocolate combo is just genius! such a tasty little midday snack. sweet and savory.
Belle M.
Belle M.
These are so yummy! I've had them before while I was on vacation in Italy and had them again a few weeks ago and they reminded me so much of Nonna's apartment in downtown Milano. I think they're great!
Yenki S.
Yenki S.
Foxboro, Ma
The ratio of chocolate to orange is perfect with these cookies. The original Milano cookie featured dark chocolate, while later versions contained milk chocolate, or chocolate and various flavors. I frequently buy these cookies.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?