Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Natural
Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Megan G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG, this is my absolute favorite flavor of these cookies (other than the original). The orange and chocolate flavors blend perfectly together, making such a delicious treat! And the crunchy outer layer of cookies is the perfect match. I LOVE these cookies!!
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
Such a unique and delicious flavor! The combination of chocolate and citrus is sweet, but not too. I wish they were less expensive or more came in a package. I purchase from Kroger and would recommend.
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Milano cookies, and I love the combination of orange and chocolate, so this is a double-whammy treat for me.  Seriously so light and not overly sweet and just totally satisfying.  Try them with a strong cup of tea or some milky coffee - so good!
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
I love all Milano cookies - the mix of the chocolate with the orange and the vanilla like cookie part is so delicious I have to portion out my bag so I don’t eat it all in one sitting. Highly recommend.
Julia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I will not lie, I have eaten a whole bag in one setting. These cookies are phenomenal and the combination of chocolate and orange together is heaven. Affordable, yummy cookies.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies are the one snacks that I stash away from my husband; he simply can never know that I have them!  They are mine... mine... mine... all mine!  I recently tried this Orange flavored variety and I loved it just as much as the other flavors!  Yummy!  They are affordable, found in the cookie/snack section of almost all supermarkets and grocery stores.  I will purchase this product again as well as recommend.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
These cookies are my favorite cookies EVER. The cookie part just melts in your mouth, and the orange flavor with the chocolate is so delicious! They are simply amazing. If you have not tried them you are very seriously missing out.
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my absolute flavor and favorite cookie! They are affordable and you get the right amount of cookies. I love how they just melt in your mouth. They are so delicious! I would recommend buying these if you are a cookie lover!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies in Orange are kind of difficult to come by where I live, but when I find them I grab them up. Love the crisp, delicate texture of the cookie and the genuine orange flavor balanced with dark chocolate.
CJ B.
These are my absolute favorite cookie that is sold in stores! They are not soft cookies, they are crunchy with a chocolatey orange center! The other flavors are good, but this one makes me think of Christmas time. Now if only the girls scouts would create a cookie like this and I would be sold! For more tips and tricks visit glambyseajay on instagram!
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?