Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies Orange uploaded by Sommer W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Orange Cookies.
Enticing orange, deep rich chocolate, exquisite cookies.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

• The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??3 Answers
  • Do these taste like chocolate oranges?2 Answers
  • Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day." in 1 review
Sommer W.
Sommer W.
Douglasville, GA
My sister bought me a bag of Milano Orange chocolate cookies to try. I was unsure at first but I just ate my last cookie and now I'm sad they are gone! They really are irresistible so why resist? Just like the bag says! The cookie is light and buttery while the chocolate orange flavor melts in your mouth. These cookies are a fancy delicious snack to keep at home or take to parties. Shout out to Pepperidge farms for a fantastic treat!
Caydee E.
Caydee E.
Atwater, CA
These have one of the best flavor combinations you can get. The cookie itself is very soft and light. The orange is subtle, but not enough to where the chocolate takes over. I have a hard time controlling myself when eating these otherwise the bag would be gone in two sittings. It's definitely not a cookie for everyone but I would absolutely recommend anyone to try them.
April G.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
These are pretty rich, and a little more spendy then most packaged cookies. With that being said tho, they taste great and I don't feel compelled to eat an entire bag in one sitting. Grabbing two for afternoon coffee or as an after dinner treat works well for me and I don't feel guilty in this little indulgent. Orange chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combinations.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Naples, FL
Back to the Milano Cookies again - apparently one review wasn't enough, and what is this all for? Once I finish reviewing every product known to man I probably still won't qualify for another VoxBox, so what's the point? Yes, I love Milano cookies. Yes, I love the Orange flavor - heck, I like any flavor Milano cookie.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I love Pepperidge farm cookies, no matter what kind they are. There is never enough in the bag after I eat all of them, and the person who I'm supposed to be sharing with gets mad when I eat them all. The double chocolate ones are probably even better, but I'll settle for any milano cookies.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Livonia, NY
These are everything. I usually eat half the bag if not the whole thing if I'm not careful, they are so good and the orange with the chocolate is amazing. I love dipping them in my tea or just having them as a sweet treat. SO good and recommend for sure if not this flavor then another type.
Liza W.
Liza W.
East Peoria, IL
Every time I eat these cookies they take me back to childhood. While they are cookies they are not healthy for you and they are way to easy to eat the whole bag in one sitting. They aren't to expensive I don't think, I cant remember because I haven't purchased them in a long time.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Who hasn't tried milano and not fallen in love? milano cookies are my all time favorite. although i prefer the original flavor. these orange flavor cookies are also very delicious. the cookie itself is a high quality product, but the orangy chocolate makes it unique. must try!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I am an avid baker and really don't like most store bought cookies...except for these. Orange Milanos are pure bliss. The cookie portions melt in your mouth and the combination of chocolate and orange sandwiched into the middle is heaven. I have no self control with these.
Chesapeake, VA
These are my all time favorite cookie. The way they combine the dark chocolate with the orange flavor is just divine. Also, they come pre portioned for two cookie portions with it helpful for transporting them. I normally throw in my lunch box for a mid afternoon snack.
Hialeah, FL
Is the chocolate flavor in these cookies good?
Sarai B.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
The taste of the chocolate is like dark chocolate??
Shaelyn W.
Shaelyn W.
Do these taste like chocolate oranges?