Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Lemon Chocolate uploaded by Bunseng K.Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Lemon Chocolate uploaded by Bunseng K.Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Lemon Chocolate uploaded by Liddie R.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or
Less Of: Cornstarch, Nonfat Milk, Dehydrated Reduced Mineral Whey, Dehydrated Whole Milk, Egg Whites, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Turmeric Extract For Color And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• Am I the only one who isn't a fan of chocolate and fruit? 1 Answers
  • I love Milano cookies, but I'm curious about how the citrus part ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lizet P.
These cookies are an okay version of the original Milano cookies. I enjoy eating lemons and other sour things, but I feel as if the lemon flavor did not add the best combination to the chocolate of the cookie. It isn't bad, but it also did not wow me.
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
i love lemon flavored cookies and cakes, but i don't think chocolate works well here. It's definitively a more summery flavor. Maybe if it is your kind of flavor go ahead and buy some. I will not be buying again to be honest. Price point is OK, quality is always nice
Anna M.
I love the milano cookies but i'm not sure if I especially like the lemon flavor added. It's not too bad but it isn't the same as the original. If you like lemon flavoring then you will like this cookie. If not, the cookie might not be the right one for you.
Kelli T.
Who knew lemon and chocolate would go so well together?? I love these cookies but the only thing is that they're hard to find area were I am. Other than that, these are a great item that I go to the store for.
Miya R.
These were always a special treat for me as a kid and i love them to this day! I prefer the orange ones but these ones are delicious as well. A little pricey for cookies but I have a very low budget
Maureen A.
Love these! I am not the craziest about mint, but when you add chocolate and lemon? YES PLEASE! To be honest there aren't many milano flavored cookies I don't like. Will definitely be buying these soon either for myself or for any upcoming events.
Jocelyn G.
I was very happy to find these lemon chocolate Milano cookies they were a nice tangy twist on the original Milano's which I also enjoy, the subtle lemon flavor was a fun twist on the classic Milanos
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
These cookies are so yummy! Just the right balance of tangy lemon with rich chocolate. Definitely not overpowering and a delicious treat. This brand is excellent quality and doesn't compare to others. They have many varieties of cookies too!
Becca J.
Lakeside, CA
I LOVE these cookies !! I've always loved the original milanos , and when I saw these I knew I had to try them ! Will be buying them again! They still held the original taste with a touch of delightful lemon flavor .
Abi M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I thought the lemon would be overwhelming but it wasn't at all! I've always loved the original cookies and the lemon makes it so much more refreshing and adds a zing. Pair these with some milk tea or iced tea and it's even better. Would recommend.
Kayla R.
ROCHESTER, PA
Am I the only one who isn't a fan of chocolate and fruit?
Steffany C.
I love Milano cookies, but I'm curious about how the citrus part plays into the taste. I have had orange and chocolate together many times, but am curious about the chocolate and lemon. Any thoughts, anyone?