Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Dulce De Leche uploaded by Sisto A.Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Dulce De Leche uploaded by christy m.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Chocolate Liquor, Skim Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Dehydrated Reduced
Mineral Whey, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Egg Whites, Salt, Annatto Extract For Color, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• I love caramel, do these taste like caramel? 3 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Milano Cookies Dulce De Leche
  • "I recommend these cookies to people who has a sweet tooth but doesn't want anything too heavy." in 1 review
  • "The chocolate between them is amazing just a little bit pricy." in 1 review
Allie L.
Savage
Great flavor and awesome treat. Good packaging that portions out the cookies and helps keep them from breaking. Purchased these several times until my local store stopped carrying them, but would recommend to others if you can find them.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Decent taste but a very unusual flavor. I don’t think I would buy them again but as much as I love Carmel I didn’t feel this was quite what I was looking for/I don’t know if I care for Carmel in cookies unless they are chocolate only.
Courtney A.
Salisbury, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not sure how they make these cookies so melt in your mouth delicious, but I am never disappointed in #milanos! Add in the dulce de leche and that salty sweet combination is just perfect!
Yanira G.
Federal Way, WA
Super delicious cookie. These are my absolute favorite cookies and flavor. They melt right in your mouth. Not so hard and not so soft. Just absolutely perfect. One cookie isn’t enough you’ll want to eat all the box in one day.
Shawn T.
San Mateo, CA
Are these cookies the greatest of its kind to have ever been produced by Peppridge Farms? QUITE POSSIBLY. I literally do not know anyone who doesn't enjoy this cookie. It's so full of life. So full of love. They're cradled in these sheets of wax paper as they tower in two tiers inside of the bag, just waiting to give you a magical experience. 10/10 would recommend if you have been living under a rock and haven't tried them
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
How I wish Milanos actually filled you up. I described them once to a friend as "very tasty flavored air," and I stand by that, but boy are they tasty. The additional dulce de leche adds a bit more oomph to the standby chocolate, but still not hefty enough to make a truly satisfying cookie.
Lashawn G.
High Point, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great twist of flavor for an old favorite. I really enjoyed them. They tasted great. I loved that the ingredients we just flat out simple. I love these cookies and would recommend them to others.
Renata C.
Margate, FL
I loved any Milano cookie, but DULCE DE LECHE!?!?!?! OMG.... Mind blown. It is smooth, just the right amount of sweet and a lovely crunchness from the cookies. I love eating it with ice cream, and wine at the end of the day. Love it love it !!!!!!
A. K. S.
These are so yummy! Pour myself a nice cup of hot chocolate and sit on the couch indulging in these cookies. So soft! They melt in your mouth! I have to stop myself from eating the entire bag lol! They are completely worth it! I would hide them and not share lol!
Tara G.
I originally picked these up randomly for my husband because he  loves caramel and Milano's, but when I tried them, I realized they are just delightful. These are cookies that I will be purchasing again along with a lot of their other flavors.
Amanda B.
I love caramel, do these taste like caramel?