BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Taylor R.
I always grab a little package of these when checking out of Target. Just the right amount of cookies to take the edge off of shopping hunger! Crisp cookies with smooth dark chocolate. My only wish is that they had some of the other flavors available in this size as well.
Jessica R.
Plymouth
If you have never had a Milano cookie you need to try them. They are a very delicious cookie with just enough crisp and the chocolate is delicious.
Shelby R.
Bryan, TX
These are some of my all time favorite cookies. I’ve had several different flavors and they have all been good. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Jennifer S.
Ridge, NY
These are honestly one of my favorite cookies, they taste amazing I usually wish the pricing was a little cheaper.
Katrina L.
THESE COOKIES ARE THE BEST. I really enjoy this packaging because I can put it in lunch boxes for a little treat,
C A.
I don’t buy Pepperidge Farm that often, but when I do, Milanos are the best treat. They are so delicious.
Rae D.
Suffolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite cookie. They are soft without being a mushy soft and the chocolate is not too sweet.