BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Cookies

Ah, the classic Milano cookie. Simple. Elegant. The perfect balance of exquisite cookies and luxuriously rich dark chocolate.

• Are these really good, and which ones taste the best?4 Answers
  • On a nice and sunny day would you drink some tea with these? Sounds...3 Answers
  • Do they have a mint chocolate cookie? I feel like I've had a Milano...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Wonderful cookies perfect for sweet tooth craving." in 1 review
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I am obsessed with the Pepperidge farm brand, they make such great quality food products that no other brand can compare. I haven't found a cookie like these Milano ones anywhere, which makes these a cult classic cookie that can't be beat. They come in several different flavors, but my favorite is still the traditional milk chocolate because the combination of the chocolate between the two biscuit cookies has perfect crunch followed by the silky smooth chocolate on the palette. If you haven't tried Pepperidge farm Milano cookies, what are you waiting for? These are such a great quality cookie for under $4!
Christine V.
Christine V.
Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies are among my favorite type of cookies. I usually purchase my groceries from Dillons (Kroger) as they usually have good deals and coupons, particularly for cookies like Pepperidge farm. I would suggest making sure to take the cookies out of the bag and put in a separate container in serving sizes to prevent eating the whole bag is it is very easy to do so!
pukefairy ..
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
I've only had tried pepperidge farm Milano cookies once, but when I tried them omg they are to die for. I'm pretty sure you can get these Milano cookies at any grocery store. I have to say though when I wanted to purchase these awesome cookies I saw the price and I was floored, it's pricey... I would recommend these pepperidge farm Milano cookies though because they r too die for!
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Conway, AR
I'm pretty sure I have been in love with these cookies since I first saw the commercial as a kid (proof that marketing works!). I don't know what it is about these cookies, but I swear, they are SO addicting. I can only treat myself to them once in a while because I'll eat the whole package! Serving size? Psh. No. From the chocolate center to the crisp, yet soft cookie... YUM.
Paula S.
Paula S.
These cookies are one of my favorites from Pepperidge Farm They're so delicious and are always a great treat! In general, I try to eat healthy but I think it's absolutely fine to occasionally indulge in a treat, especially since Pepperidge Farm makes such quality cookies compared to other brands out there. I would definitely recommend these yummy treats!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my favorite cookies! I've loved Milano cookies since I was young; they're perfect for dunking in milk or having as a snack after lunch or dinner. They're light, crispy, and chocolatey without being too sweet. Although they come in a lot more flavors now, the dark chocolate ones will always be my first choice. Definitely a staple in my household!
Haley J.
Haley J.
These cookies are the BOMB! I'm not usually much of a crunchy cookie person, but these cookies are amazing. Once you bite into the crunchy cookie, you hit the soft chocolate in the middle and the cookie melts in your mouth. I feel like there should be more cookies in the container for the price, but that has never stopped me from splurging on them!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
Milano cookies are what my parents used to buy us infrequently when I was a child as a treat due to them being a little pricey. Now, as an adult, I like to buy them frequently! They're just so delicious & they're a classic from my childhood, so i really enjoy them. I definitely recommend to anyone who is in need of a chocolate and shortbread fix!
M j.
M j.
Longmont, CO
These cookies taste absolutely amazing! They actually give you quite a bit in each package. The texture is a gift from God... Until you see that allot of them are crushed on the bottom:( I wish that they were less easy to crumble so that more of them would be intact by the time I get them home. Even though they are fragile, they are pure heaven.
Anjelia H.
Anjelia H.
I don't like the price of these cookies but i aleays find my way back to getting them even though there pretty expensive. my favorite are the mint ones... they taste so divine and different from something as ttpical as Oreos which i love as well. I would recommend them to anyone who enhiys the combination of mint and a soft cruchey type cookie.
Allie T.
Allie T.
What's your favorite Milano cookie and why?
Quyen N.
Quyen N.
What flavor would you recommend?
Marina L.
Marina L.
Newtown, CT
Is it very chewy or crunchy
Trina T.
Trina T.
Milano's or Oreo's; which is your favorite?
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these get soggy quick in milk?