BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

• Are these really good, and which ones taste the best?5 Answers
  • On a nice and sunny day would you drink some tea with these? Soun...3 Answers
  • Do they have a mint chocolate cookie? I feel like I've had a Mila...2 Answers
  • "Wonderful cookies perfect for sweet tooth craving." in 1 review
Alana S.
Milano cookies have been my all time favorite since I was little. I get them at the grocery store and love that they have made new flavors to add to the list. They are bit more expensive than your average cookie (Oreo or Chips Ahoy) but they taste much more decadent and rich. These cookies are the perfect amount of sugar cookie to chocolate ratio and I am obsessed with them. I can eat a whole bag in two days! They are soft yet crunchy, it's just perfect. Milano cookies will always be a classic.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ok, I won't give it a 5 stars just because I think they are kinda pricey for the amount that they bring although they are one of the best COOKIES ever!!!! They are so addictive and delicious! I will want them to have more in the bag
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
How could anyone not love these? I literally have no complaints here. The taste is delicious and consistent. Tip: try them with milk, maybe even dip them in your hot coco. I bet these are great with coffee too. These are just great for anything and appropriate for any occasion.
Krizz'Tina M.
These taste great but they're more so for people who have an easy going sweet tooth. They're not very heavy or rich, and they've always left me with a desire for more. If you enjoy light treats like this and don't have much of a sweet tooth this is a great snack
Kristiana B.
I never met a Pepperidge cookie I never liked! There’s plenty of memories in my childhood of me punished for beating my little brother; for eating my box of Milano’s.  Yes they are a little on the dry side, but you get a cold glass of milk and dunk your cookie into that and it’s out of this world. When I was in college I llived off a ramen budget, but I was sure to splurge on Milano’s and have it as a staple pantry item! Actually I’m writing this review as I munch on a box of entertainment Pepperidge farm cookies.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I love these cookies! They have the perfect amount of sweetness! The cookies itself is also very yummy but with the addition of the dark chocolate, wow it’s just perfect! I can finish the bag in no time!
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
The best. So buttery and soft. Not a ton of filling but you still get a great taste of it. Every flavor I’ve tried compliments the original cookie so nicely. They’re expensive and don’t have a ton per pack, so I definitely savor them when I buy them. Worth the price.
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
Milano’s are so wonderfully good that I have to avoid buying them sometimes because I will literally go through an entire bag in one sitting. They taste amazing and the dunking the cookie in milk for a minute makes it just melt in your mouth 😋
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
These have been my absolute favorite since I was little! There really is no other cookie like it. These are flaky and moist on the outside and have the perfect amount of filling on the inside. I will always have these in my pantry.
Sarah P.
Uppr Blck Edy, PA
These cookies are a classic in my household. I can remember eating them since I was a little girl. For well over 20 years the quality has always been superb! They are crunchy and sweet. The perfect balance of chocolate and cookie.
Allie T.
What's your favorite Milano cookie and why?
Quyen N.
What flavor would you recommend?
Marina L.
Newtown, CT
Is it very chewy or crunchy
Lizbeth D.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these get soggy quick in milk?
Trina T.
Milano's or Oreo's; which is your favorite?