BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #65 in Cookies

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat, Peppermint Oil, Natural Flavors And Leavening (Baking Soda).

Pepperidge Farm Milano Chocolate Mint Cookies
  • "love these cookies so much they remind me of my childhood alot .It has very good taste and they taste so fresh these are one of my favorite cookies i dont see my self getting tired of these never ." in 1 review
Barbara B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are literally the best mint cookies there are out there! This is my first time having them and they are very addicting! They are very tasty! They are about 130 calories for every two cookies. I’m telling you...you can’t just have one! Pepperidge Farm Milano Chocolate Mint Cookies They are the perfect combination of mint and chocolate! Gotta love them!
Rebecca G.
These are by far my favorite flavor and are very delicious and even though there aren’t a lot in the package, it is good for limiting your intake of them because they are so good. They might be a little more pricey than regular cookies, but are worth it and the mint is not very strong which I love.
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
These are my hubbies fave cookie. We always buy two packages at the store for him and put them in the freezer. He prefers them frozen. He is a mint chocolate junkie. They are super yummy I used to sneak a few here and there ;)
C. H.
Sacramento, CA
I'm a little extra when it comes to certain flavors. Mint and chocolate fall right in line with that. I don't have these snacks often, but I can always depend on Mint Milano cookies to taste as good as it did the last time.
Stephanie M.
Warwick, RI
My niece swears by these and loves them, but the price at the grocery store is too high. You don’t get much mint flavor and you don’t get many cookies for the price you pay. I’d say save your money and try something else.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love milano cookies and i love mint. i love that milano has a few flavor choices ! also they habe variety packs of cookies. They are a little pricey but the cookies are great quality. i serve them at birthday parties!
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
Holiday cookie,in my house. Goes great with Milk or eggnog. My grandma, my mother, and myself eat it like their is no tomorrow. Thtata how,delicious they are. Pepperidge Farm Milano Chocolate Mint Cookies
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite cookies by Pepperidge Farm. Great and taste and full of flavor. You can taste the butter in the cookie itself and it's always full of good taste and flavor. Definitely in melts in your mouth and they come in all different kinds of favorite flavors. Definitely will recommend to all my sweet tooth lovers out there. It's always my go-to cookies when I'm in need of something sweet.
Marissa T.
Estacada, OR
The chocolate mint milanos are the best cookies ever. They are a little expensive but I am always able to find them on sale. The shortbread cookies are so soft and decadent and the mint and chocolate has such good flavor
Amanda M.
Vancouver, WA
These are probably my absolute favorite cookies! I eat an entire bag in one sitting! I like how crunchy the cookie is, but the chocolate & mint Creme is perfect! I love these cookies and recommend to anyone!
How many cookies are in each bag? Is the portion size kid friendly?
Megan C.
Who wants some of these cookies now?
Haley N.
Litchfield, IL
Do these cookies have a strong mint taste, or is it more mild?
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Are these hard to find? I never see the mint flavor in any of my local grocery stores.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Does it have a strong mint flavor?