BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #65 in Cookies

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat, Peppermint Oil, Natural Flavors And Leavening (Baking Soda).

Pepperidge Farm Milano Chocolate Mint Cookies
  • "love these cookies so much they remind me of my childhood alot .It has very good taste and they taste so fresh these are one of my favorite cookies i dont see my self getting tired of these never ." in 1 review
Sam S.
San antonio, TX
I am obsessed with a good chocolate/mint combination so naturally I love these. The mint and chocolate are in perfect balance and it’s not overpowered by the cookie itself either. I eat these rarely because they’re so addicting and I know if I buy a bag I will eat the whole thing. Only downside to these is that they are not healthy at all.. but then again, if were buying cookies, I guess we can’t expect that!
Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How has everyone NOT given them 5 Stars? These cookies are absolutely DELICIOUS. The outside cookie is soft and delicate and the inside is rich and minty and smooth. They are the perfect cookie for the mint chocolate lover. I ate a whole box of these in one day because they aren’t overly sweet. I think these cookies are amazing, light and fresh. TRY THESE ASAP IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY.
Barbara B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are literally the best mint cookies there are out there! This is my first time having them and they are very addicting! They are very tasty! They are about 130 calories for every two cookies. I’m telling you...you can’t just have one! Pepperidge Farm Milano Chocolate Mint Cookies They are the perfect combination of mint and chocolate! Gotta love them!
Rachel W.
West Jordan, UT
I’m not sure what makes these cookies so good, but they are some of my favorites. I love the way the cookie just kind of melts in my mouth. It’s so smooth and lovely. I can’t keep them in my house, they get eaten almost as quickly as I get them home.
Kay L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the original Milano cookies and these are just as delicious, if not more! The added mint flavor is so delicious and it’s almost like you’re eating a thin mint! It’s a delicious snack but it’s not the healthiest so I don’t eat it very often.
Nancy B.
These have been one of my favorite types of cookies since childhood. I usually don’t like mint and chocolate together, but the mint here is very subtle and works will with the chocolate. The cookie itself is delicate and melt in your mouth.
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite cookies by Pepperidge Farm. Great and taste and full of flavor. You can taste the butter in the cookie itself and it's always full of good taste and flavor. Definitely in melts in your mouth and they come in all different kinds of favorite flavors. Definitely will recommend to all my sweet tooth lovers out there. It's always my go-to cookies when I'm in need of something sweet.
Marissa T.
Estacada, OR
The chocolate mint milanos are the best cookies ever. They are a little expensive but I am always able to find them on sale. The shortbread cookies are so soft and decadent and the mint and chocolate has such good flavor
Shelby E.
Favorite cookies of all time! They have that crisp texture but in a good way. A bag never last me a day, they’re that good! Price is reasonable, great snack! Definitely recommend
stefffa K.
I work at a grocery store so i usually get these from work. If we don’t have it there then i usually will get them at target or Safeway. Pretty affordable and you can find them on sale a lot of the time.
How many cookies are in each bag? Is the portion size kid friendly?
Megan C.
Who wants some of these cookies now?
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Does it have a strong mint flavor?
Haley N.
Litchfield, IL
Do these cookies have a strong mint taste, or is it more mild?
Bob L.
Does anybody know a healthier version of these?