BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Discover the winning flavor voted by consumers in a recent online contest. The perfect contrast of rich luxurious chocolate and spicy chili flavor. They won't be around forever, so enjoy limited edition Milano Chocolate Chili flavored cookies while they last!

• Are these any good? The combo seems weird. 1 Answers
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Not as good as I wanted it to be. Not surprised that it’s discontinued. This particular chili spice didn’t work. You need more of a Smokey spice like chipotle to go with chocolate. I wouldn’t have recommended if they were still available.
Stephanie L.
These are most definitely my favorite Pepperidge Farm cookies! I've been eating them since I was a kid and the quality has never gone down. They taste amazingly delicious! Not super sugary, perfect crunchy-soft combo .. They're the best!
Evadne H.
Gaithersburg, MD
My go to pepperidge farm product is Milano cookies. They're buttery flaky and chocolatey, and everything I expect. They are reasonably priced at target and Safeway, the two stores I am most likely to buy it from. I recommend this cookie to anyone who likes cookies or has a sweet tooth
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
These are the best. Sweet with a little bite to them. They are crisp and chocolatey but not overly sweet. This brand is a little bit more expensive than others but it's worth it. Just wish they had more in each package.
Cara P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the cookie I stash and hide! He doesn't need to have any lol they are all mine! Run me a nice warm bath...poor me a glass of wine...put on Netflix and give me some of these and I'm good for an hour of r&r!
Jazmine B.
I eat these whenever I am looking for something sweet and they are indeed sweet. Although I do not eat then often because they are high in calories. But they are really good.
Nika W.
I don't think there's a person alive who doesn't like Milanos and these are a really interesting take on one of my favorite cookies. I think out of all the flavor options available these are my favorite apart from the basic cookie, with a little kick but not too spicy they're a great snack or desert.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
I am obsessed with the pepperidge farm Milano chocolate chili cookies. The cookie is crunchy but between the two cookies there is a super creamy chocolate filling… Which is the best part. Only place where I find these is at target. You should also try their regular chocolate chip cookie.
Ashley S.
Naugatuck , CT
Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies are my favorite cookies ever! They are so delicious and have the perfect ratio of cookie and chocolate , I buy these cookies on a regular basis because they are just so delicious, everyone needs to go try these cookies ASAP.
Veronica M.
San Francisco , CA
These are so delicious, they are hard on the outside but easy to chew. They come with a mint filling as well. They cost $3.99 each at Safeway Groceries or $3.79 at Target, which usually has them for 2 for $5. Be aware they are addicting!
Bryce H.
Are these any good? The combo seems weird.