BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are pretty good." in 1 review
Shoshana A.
What can I say about Milano Cookies! They are the best cookies ever. The rival of Oreos and Chips Ahoy. They're great alone, dunked in milk, or as an ice cream topper. These cookies are the greatest. Especially the Holiday themed ones are great for kids to enjoy their holiday spirit.
Arianna L.
Detroit, MI
I am probably a bias in this review. I thought that the mint flavor proved to be slightly overwhelming in the cookie. I particularly didn't like the flavor and am not a fan, but someone who is in love with mint or peppermint might find this satisfactory.
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
Milano cookies are so perfect to eat with tea and coffee , I love to think about cold winter nights with a hot drink and a bag of Milano cookies to dip and enjoy. The mini size is perfect for when you want small bites of goodness !
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
These are one of my favorite cookies around the holidays! They have the perfect chocolate to mint ratio. I am a repeat customer for this flavor and many other flavors. I would recommend these to others.
Kristen J.
Midway Park, NC
The milano cookies have been a staple in my family for my whole life! It is not surprise that as an adult I am still buying them regularly. They are really melt-in-your-mouth delicious. The Christmas edition with the candy canes is absolutely mouthwatering.
Kira D.
Summerfield, FL
THEY'RE AMAZING! All the Milano cookies are delicious. Crunchy, thin cookies sandwiches around, in this case, a thin layer of chocolate and candy cane. My favorite is the mint Milano, add they are available year round whereas this is seasonal. The pouch comes in decks of three or four, with each deck bring a cupcake cup of four cookies. The simplicity of the packaging mirrors the simplicity of the cookies themselves. Less is more, and these sure are more than delightful!
Trenton B.
Springfield, MO
If you're looking for something new and tasty, you've come to the right place. These Candy Cane cookies are the bomb. My family loves them. I honestly don't know how we coped before these were available. Everyone in the family wants to taste them and that never happens.
Lauren M.
Reston, VA
I love love love these! They're so tiny and a serving size is 6 cookies, I really only need 1 or 2 at a time, so they're perfect for satisfying my sweet tooth during the day. The peppermint flavor is perfect. I would definitely recommend these to anyone that needs to satisfy a small sweet tooth.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
Great cookie for a Christmas party. They have just enough of the peppermint where they are not over powering or taste too sweet like candy! Not the most nutritious cookie, but who needs nutrition at the holidays.
Gao  C.
Taylorsville, NC
My favorite cookies in bite sizes. Love it. It's delicious and melts in my mouth. I buy these cookies all the time. I love the holidays special too... it's pricey for so little cookies but worth every penny.
C. G.
Are these as good as they sound