BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean), Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Reduced Mineral Whey Powder, Nonfat Milk, Whole Milk Powder, Egg Whites,
Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract And Beta Carotene For Color. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Eggs.

Taylor R.
Waynesville, MO
If you like banana and chocolate you're going to absolutely love these cookies! They are amazing and it's so hard to not eat the entire bag once you open it. They taste very fresh and have a great taste of banana and chocolate together without being overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes banana!
Ashley C.
These cookies are so good and the only ones making banana flavored cookies. You have to try them! I'm not even into banana splits but this takes the cake. I found them at Market Basket. I would definitely buy them again for a decadent treat.
Hayley S.
Tucson, AZ
I'm a banana fan anyway so I expected to love these since I like Milanos and get them pretty often. The dark chocolate is best with banana - I recommend these!  They are a bit pricy but when you can get them on sale I will usually grab a bag. I wish they made chocolate dipped ones too.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
Milanos are always at the top of my cookie list. You may think that this flavor is unusual but trust me it is great! I usually buy them when they are bogo at my local publix. I picked these out on a whim and I'm so glad I did because they were scrumptious.
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
I love the Milano cookies. They are sweet but not too heavy. They come in a great variety of flavors and always taste fresh. They come in bags that are easily resealable and some of the flavors are not as fattening as you might assume.
Kathy P.
I love Milano cookies. They are one of my favorite and whenever I see any new flavors of Milano's I buy them to give them a try. I was unsure about these when I first saw them, but then I thought how great banana and chocolate go together and gave them a try. They taste so good. I can barely keep them in the house my entire family eats them all within the first day of them being in the house. I'd say give these a try!
cheyanne s.
New Paris, PA
Great snack its sweet and simple. The flavor is perfect! I've always loved these. I almost always have these on hand. It's a one and done snack. A easy snack for out the door or when having company over. 10/10 would recommend to anybody. They are affordable and easy to accsess.
Suzanne H.
Clearwater, FL
These banana flavored cookies are amazing! I have made my banana pudding and instead on nila waffers I use these and everyone loves them in my home! I hide them from the kids or I never get any. Lately I buy two boxes one for me and a box for daddy and kids.
Jessica H.
Sand Springs, OK
Good cookies. I love the way they feel. I love all the different flavors they have. They're really good. There isn't quite any other cookies like them. They're expensive for the amount you get in the bag but totally worth it every once in awhile.
Madelyn H.
Appleton , Wi
Milanos are so good and soft! I'm always pleases when I buy these. Their soft and not messy and taste great. Also the packaging is great to store them or save them as a snack for later! Unfortunately they don't last lol since I always finish them