GroceryBakeryPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Light Style Oatmeal Bread, 1 Lb Bag

Pepperidge Farm® Light Style Oatmeal Bread, 1 Lb Bag

At Pepperidge Farm, we believe that breads are good for you and should taste good too! That's why we bake our breads with the right combination of quality ingredients. Pepperidge Farm Light Style Oatmeal bread is delicious, with 45 calories per slice... our way of helping you maintain a balanced, healthy lifestyle. For us, baking is more than a job. It's a real passion. Each day, our bakers take the time to make every cookie, pastry, cracker, and loaf of bread the best way they know how- by using carefully selected, quality ingredients. Baking requires knowledge of the craft, a spirit of exploration, and inspired ideas. At Pepperidge Farm, we have been honing and perfecting our chosen craft for generations, and our bakers care deeply about what that means. It's the little things that make food taste special. We believe in doing things right, and we just happen to love it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Light Style Oatmeal Bread, 1 Lb Bag!
Product Highlights
My whole family loves it.in reviews
My family loves the pepperidge farm products!in reviews
Betsy J.
Minneapolis, MN
This bread is great when watching calories. It’s super soft and makes great sandwiches!
Erica C.
Williamsville, NY
Great bread taste, but WAY less calories. These are thinner slices than regular bread, but really, doesn't make much of a difference. Makes great French toast!! I will be buying this again
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
Pepperidge farm is awesome! This light oatmeal bread is super taste-y and it's not high in calories. It's also super good for you. It's much better than enriched flower products. Whenever I go to Walmart it's one of the brands I look at, and I especially love the deals on the Cartwheel app for Target!
Valerie  N.
Washington, DC
Awesome for when I'm watching calories. It's significantly smaller than regular bread, so sandwiches are actually more flavorful since you're eating more filling than bread!
Kassidee  O.
Greeley, CO
This bread is not very filling at all feels so light that it doesn't even feel like a slice of bread
Samantha C.
Aubrey, TX
These products are pretty good but I wish they had cleaner ingredients. These taste good, but they still have some questionable things that I don’t know if I want to be eating.
Sachi P.
Piscataway, NJ
Get this bread as I am always watching my calories and carb intake. It’s a great product for someone who is on calorie deficit.
Suzanne S.
Totowa, NJ
This maybe one of my top favorite breads. It’s soft and tastes perfect with my peanut butter. It also toasts amazing. The bread is so fluffy and it’s not too bad in calories. Always buy this when it’s on sale
Nilda J.
Auburn Hills, MI
I love this bread and it is amazing! I love the taste and the price ia just too right for what you get!! it is delicipus and will recommend
Dominique  G.
Valparaiso, IN
The taste is great no weird after taste also very soft. doesn't go bad fast. Would recommend. Very satisfied

Looking for your answer?