BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Light Style Bread Oatmeal.
Double wrapped for freshness.
With 1/2 the fat of oatmeal bread†.
45 calories per slice.
Per 3 slices.
140 calories. 0g sat fat, 0% DV. 260mg sodium, 11% DV. 2g sugars. see more...

• "My whole family loves it." in 1 review
  • "My family loves the pepperidge farm products!" in 1 review
Alicen B.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
Foodie Expert
Pepperidge farm is awesome! This light oatmeal bread is super taste-y and it's not high in calories. It's also super good for you. It's much better than enriched flower products. Whenever I go to Walmart it's one of the brands I look at, and I especially love the deals on the Cartwheel app for Target!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Williamsville, NY
Great bread taste, but WAY less calories. These are thinner slices than regular bread, but really, doesn't make much of a difference. Makes great French toast!! I will be buying this again
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
Awesome for when I'm watching calories. It's significantly smaller than regular bread, so sandwiches are actually more flavorful since you're eating more filling than bread!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Foodie Expert
Personally i love the light version of this bread. It's soft and fluffy and the oatmeal on top is such an added bonus
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
It has a strange texture because of the oatmeal. good taste. i think it would be better if smoothr
Kassidee  O.
Kassidee O.
Greeley, CO
This bread is not very filling at all feels so light that it doesn't even feel like a slice of bread
Keisha H.
Keisha H.
This bread is so yummy. My whole family loves it. If you haven't tried this yet, I recommend you do.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Charlotte, NC
Tried this bread when it was on sale and turned out to be one of my favorites and I always buy it now! Lots of flavor and a healthier option.
Summer F.
Summer F.
Foodie Expert
I love pepperidge farm oatmeal bread! It is not too dry in the inside and the crust is flavorful with pieces of oats on the ends. It makes really good toast and pb&js! Plus it's a littler healtier than other breads.
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Foodie Expert
I like this bread it is a great size and the grains really give it a nice texture and the only problem I had was it was hard to eat because the grains got stuck in my teeth and fell off the crust easily