BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Jewish Rye Bread Seeded.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Per 1 slice.
80 calories. 0g sat fat, 0% DV. 170mg sodium, 7% DV. 1g sugars. see more...

Catherine H.
Camden Wyoming, DE
I do like this product. Rye bread is the only bread that I can eat without tasting any types of dyes or chemicals. Pepperidge Farms has mastered their recipe with this bread. It does not dry out quickly, it stays fresh for a long period of time. The taste is phenomenal. You cannot go wrong with this product.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Pepperidge Farm Rye Bread is yummy! This bread is always fresh and stays fresh for a long time. Great toasted too. Especially when making a hot Reuben sandwich. This bread really holds up to any filling you put between two slices.
Maria G.
I love this bread ! I enjoy that is a healthier choice being whole wheat and I buy this all the time and I can't say nothing bad about it ! It tastes amazing and keep in mind it's an healthier choice .
julia h.
Denver, CO
I use this exact bread for breakfast almost everyday. I require a high carb diet from cycling and this really gives the tasty help I need
Chelsey R.
Palm Coast, FL
Foodie Expert
Very good bread! Very soft and a little bit sweet! A little bit pricier than the average store brand bread, but definitely worth it!
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
My mom loves this bread. She'll use it for all sorts of sandwiches or just eat it as buttered toast. I only the the seedless version.
Elisa B.
This is some of the best rye I've had! It has a great texture and made for the most delicious Reuben I've ever had.
Claudia F.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a big fan of Jewish rye from the bakery and this is the next best thing! I made a great corned beef sandwich with it!
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
This is very healthy soft nutty tasting bread. it holds up well in a sandwich and has a nice smooth texture.
Abby B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This bread was delicious! Very fresh and lasts a few days longer then the bakery's.