BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Enjoy the flavorful taste and enticing aroma of our Pepperidge Farm Rye & Pumpernickel breads. Whether it's for a sandwich, toast, or special meal, our Rye & Pumpernickel breads make every eating occasion especially tasty!

Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
For a pumpernickle bread, this is a great deal! I can find this at my local grocery store for a fair price (and sometimes on sale. It is rather moist and keeps even past expiration. It goes really well with butter and a turkey and gravy meal. I would recommend this for a regular weekly purchase.
Karen T.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
OMG! This is great tasting Pumpernickel Bread! I love it! I have eaten other brands of Pumpernickel bread before and did not care for the taste of it! However, I am pleased to say that I love this brand! Great Choice!
Amanda B.
My grandmother used to lightly toast this bread and spread some cream cheese on it. It was her afternoon snack. I always loved going in the afternoon and eating some of this yummy goodness!
Vanessa D.
Las Vegas, NV
Second to bakery-fresh, this pumpernickel bread is amazing. Soft, sweet and bitter, it makes amazing sandwiches, or perfect alone with a slather of butter.
Kirsten E.
Gulfport, FL
I LOVE this bread! Only downside, you can't fit the whole piece in the toaster. I normally cut it in half and toast it. Super yummy with cream cheese!!!
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
This is the best pumpernickel bread! I love it toasted with some quality butter. The flavor also compliments tuna or chicken salad very well. Enjoy!
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
This is definitely a favorite in my house. Adds a unique flavor to any ham or turkey sandwich. It is also good toasted with butter all by itself.
Justine A.
1901 reviews
I love Pepperidge Farm bread in general. And I'm a big fan of pumpernickel. I love this bread from anything from plain toast to sandwiches.
Elisha M.
Dublin, OH
Taste great! Bought once to try definitely will try again. Love the small loafs because it's something I don't eat everyday.
Brittany F.
One of the best pumpernickel breads on the market. very dense and a great flavor. I love this as a midday snack.