GroceryBakeryBread, Buns & RollsPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Italian with Sesame Seeds Bread, 20 oz Bag

Pepperidge Farm® Italian with Sesame Seeds Bread, 20 oz. Bag

Our passion for creating breads that satisfy and delight the entire family shows in the care we put into every loaf. Pepperidge Farm Italian bread is no exception. We've taken the robust Italian bread you love and made it into a soft, moist sandwich bread you can enjoy every day. Each large, flavorful slice makes for the perfect sandwich hot or cold!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Italian with Sesame Seeds Bread, 20 oz. Bag!
Jocelyn O.
Staten Island, NY
This is my go to bread to buy at the grocery store. It comes so soft and tastes fresh every time I buy it. I used to be not a big fan of the sesame seeds but now I don't mind it at all! Definitely try this brand since their popular it won't be hard to find at your local store
Jessica D.
Pepperidge farms brand beat bread. Italian bread is so moist and fluffy. Make a great sandwiches And sides

Looking for your answer?