Pepperidge Farm Italian Bread White uploaded by Diane A.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge FarmĀ® Italian Bread White. see more...

Melanie P.
West Lebanon
I love this bread! It does not raise my blood sugar levels and I always get a good deal at Walmart when I buy it! I love its taste and how well it holds together. It more than meets my needs and satisfies my taste buds. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a wonderful bread!
Angeline J.
Liberty Hill, TX
My daughter likes this bread. It's soft and has a good taste. It's a little too airy for my liking. I like a more hearty bread personally.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
My families favorite Bread! We like the non seeded Pepperidge bread. It is thick and soft. Perfect for sandwiches and toast.
Ashley M.
This is my all time favorite bread for any type of sandwich or anything with bread whether pb&j, deli meats, grilled cheese, home made bruschetta, french toast, or just simple buttered toast. This bread holds up it doesn't get soggy easily fall apart or shrink when being cooked like some cheaper ones do.
JamieLee T.
Our go to loaf of bread! Love that it is very soft and even plain has flavor! Comes with and without seeds but doesn't change the flavor
Christa P.
Milford, MA
This bread is always soft. It stays fresher longer by having two packages. Its the only bread I will purchase now
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
So so good. It's worth the little extra you pay for it. You can tell that it's a quality brand
Tracy M.
Best bread ever it so soft and it taste soo good and it fluffy i love this bread and buy it all the time.i love it!!
Noelle W.
I like that it's low in fat and cholesterol free. Very soft bread. Great for sandwiches
Kyrra T.
When I don't want whole wheat I go for the all white ! It's super soft and fluffy ! I love it !