Pepperidge Farm® Italian Bread White uploaded by Diane A.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Italian Bread White.

Allie S.
Gap , PA
My kids prefer a thicker slice for toast and sandwiches, and this works perfectly. Fresh and long lasting out of the packaging. Sorry to hear that it is discontinued!
naf C.
I am not sure why it says that the product has been discounted but we bought this product a few weeks ago. I really like this bread. It doesn't get burnt when put into the toaster unlike a few others that do. It comes out crispy and tasty. It isn't too pricey either. It contains no high fructose corn syrup which makes it a great white bread. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Melanie P.
West Lebanon
I love this bread! It does not raise my blood sugar levels and I always get a good deal at Walmart when I buy it! I love its taste and how well it holds together. It more than meets my needs and satisfies my taste buds. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a wonderful bread!
Ashley M.
This is my all time favorite bread for any type of sandwich or anything with bread whether pb&j, deli meats, grilled cheese, home made bruschetta, french toast, or just simple buttered toast. This bread holds up it doesn't get soggy easily fall apart or shrink when being cooked like some cheaper ones do.
Angeline J.
Liberty Hill, TX
My daughter likes this bread. It's soft and has a good taste. It's a little too airy for my liking. I like a more hearty bread personally.
Jamie T.
Our go to loaf of bread! Love that it is very soft and even plain has flavor! Comes with and without seeds but doesn't change the flavor
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
My families favorite Bread! We like the non seeded Pepperidge bread. It is thick and soft. Perfect for sandwiches and toast.
Tracy M.
Best bread ever it so soft and it taste soo good and it fluffy i love this bread and buy it all the time.i love it!!
Christa P.
Milford , MA
This bread is always soft. It stays fresher longer by having two packages. Its the only bread I will purchase now
Mel T.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is a great quick and easy fix for carbs! Pop a slice in the toaster and add a smear of butter!