Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Cubed Stuffing uploaded by Tammy W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #13 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Made From: Unbromated Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Salt, Sugar, Canola Oil, Yeast, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Spices (Contains Celery), Onion Powder, Calcium Propionate (To Retard Spoilage), Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I love Pepperidge farms stuffing. I've had it second most to my top favorite stuffing (stove top). It's a great, tasty side dish, not too soggy, yet not too dry, this stuffing is a great side dish for Thanksgiving or any other home cooked meal! I'd recommend it to anyone.
Ann K.
This is a staple in my family tradition sausage apple stuffing. Not only do I make this every year for Thanksgiving, but I make this stuffing many times throughout the year as well and I always use this brand of seasoned stuffing cubes along with a package of unseasoned cornbread stuffing mix (and that isn't as important to be brand specific with unlike these seasoned ones which are a must). I am the third generation family member to make this stuffing with these specific cubes and will be passing along the recipe to my nieces to ensure a fourth and hopefully a fifth and eventually sixth generation makes it as well with these cubes! The seasoning is perfect, I know exactly how much additional poultry seasoning, and salt & pepper I need to add to make the perfect stuffing when I use these cubes, and the one time I had to substitute with a different brand, I could tell immediately and had to keep adjusting the seasoning and it just did not taste the same when all was said and done. So, whatever happens, please Pepperridge Farms, please do not ever discontinue this product, and if for some reason you do or if you go out of business for some horrible reason, please publish the recipe or sell the secret to another brand so I can ensure I have the perfect stuffing for decades to come!
Marcie F.
THIS is my holiday product! I love using Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Cubed Stuffing in my mom's family recipe! Combined with fresh vegetables, the right broth, apple (secret ingredient!) and the right herbs and seasoning and the result is to die for! I highly recommend using this product to make your homemade stuffing at your next holiday meal!
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
This is the base for my family's stuffing recipe and it is the only one we will use. The cubes absorb all the liquid to create the perfect texture stuffing while adding a spice mix. Adding fresh veggies and chicken stock is all you need!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this stuffing mix. It great to make dressing for Thanksgiving. All I have to do is add the other ingredients and bake. Not a turkey stuffer. I make my dressing in a pan on the side. I also use this in other recipes such as meatloaf or stuffed pork chops.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
This is my family's go-to stuffing "starter". We use our own veggie blend to add to it, our own stock recipe and our own seasonings, with, of course, butter (which is key to a good stuffing). But this is the brand that gives you the texture that stands up to all of that flavor and moisture without getting too soggy.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
This is a must have for Thanksgiving dinner!!! In my family we make a variety of dressings but they all start with this. We then add things like apples, cranberries, sausage, etc. This makes a great base because the cubes are uniform and stand up to the add-ins and we know the stuffing will always come out right.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
I love love love this stuffing. Nothing screams "Happy Holidays" more than hot stuffing! Not only will you love this but your friends and family will too. I love to pair this stuffing with turkey gravy, mmmmm. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a delicious side to their favorite holiday dinner.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I use the seasoned cubed stuffing from Pepperidge Farm every year for my Thanksgiving stuffing. It has consistent sized pieces and they are always seasoned just right - I add lots to it - sauteed onion, celery, butter, broth, etc., and with the Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned stuffing it's delicious every year!
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
When I don't have time to make homemade stuffing this is the perfect alternative. I sauteé onions and mushrooms in in butter. In a large bowl add some egg, the croutons, and onions and mushrooms. You can stuff your turkey or put it in greased muffing cups for individual servings.
Jessica R.
Glade Hill, VA
Does anyone find this to be too spicy?
tricia c.
Has anyone used this ? How is the flavor compared to stove top? Do you use broth instead of water to add more flavor?
Maria M.
Yonkers, NY
How would you compare this to stove top stuffing? Which is better?
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
I always buy this but in the blue bag- is there much difference in the bags or is maybe just different seasonings?
Emily Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can this be frozen for later used? Or does it come frozen?